Conversation Between Mike and Arika

101 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
  1. alright, please do so. I would like you to send suggestion. (I tried it myself, but it somehow not appear in the blog)
  2. Yeah, but I haven't had a chance to watch the video yet.
  3. Did you see my PM yet? Mike.
  4. Yes I notice, and what about it? I don't know how could the character behind shadow mean.

I just feel suspicious at first, because usually mod always has "mod" tag on the left corner. Which mean he is something more then. but I have seen Ryna and Tomeeboy before, there aren't using this avatar.
  5. His avatar.
  6. nope, which icon?
  7. Have you seen the icon? Don't you know who that is?
  8. then why is he different from other? even TomeeBoy or Ryna still look normal.
  9. Yup, it is.
  10. Is this a real mod? I never seen a mod that doesn't have mod tag on the avatar at all. But his name is on bold, so I think he might be real or be not.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/member.php?u=12
  11. Do you know any issue like this? since the morning, I have been stuck in the character selection screen/ it just freeze there..
    It stuck when my character supposed to show up, but not show up, and I can't do anything such as "backward" or "click" anything.
  12. I see.

well, let's see if that will keep happening again or not. because it is just first released date, so many people will hope in.
  13. They were all full except for the premium blocks. I logged on about 9 pm in Japan and they were packed. I even took screenshots but I don't have them uploaded.
  14. I think there is a lobby for chat talk right? those were full too?
    because on my play time, those lobby are still much free.

lv 30-40 lobby, is always lobby to fill up first all the time. I think it is weird to choose community lobby on the quickest one to full tho. not to mention that players lv 1-10 steal proper slot for lv 30-40.
  15. It was never really "official" but until more blocks free up, it's a moot point. Yesterday was Wednesday and all but the premium blocks of ship 2 were full. Think about what's going to happen on the weekends! People can talk all they want about changing blocks but there's literally no where to go at the moment without changing ships.
  16. Mike, what do you think about about change the official PSOW lobby?
    most NA people are kidda still not high level so far, but our official lobby has taken over all three of the non-premium dedicated lobby for lv 30-40. (20 21 22)

I think since the community here has mix of levels, it is best to stay in the lobby that doesn't dedication for level. (Yesterday basically I see JP are complaining a lot of why such many low level people in all the 30-40 lobby)
  17. That's possible. I'll check the store either way.
  18. If they are rare, it probably go for very high price.
    I had the same issue with gi-grant, and when I checked the shop. it is 200k Q_Q
  19. I don't know where they drop so I'll check the player shops for them. When I get off work that is.
  20. No problem, so you will find them soon? or you want me find another person to cover the missing one? Which bullet you miss anyway?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 101
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast