Conversation Between Knifedera and Norco

18 Visitor Messages

1. Added you on my 3DS, and I can get on now if you're still able?

EDIT: I'll be back in 10-20 Minutes from current time: 7:00 P.M.

EDIT 2: Back at 7:17 P.M.
  2. Yoo ^_^

I saw your post in Chaos trade thread so I figured if you are curious about more Elemental Attributes on weapons you should check out this page, here on PSO-World.

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.ph...cle&artid=2609
  3. Yeah

Edit: Thank You!!!!!!! xP
  4. Thanks, you got time now? :P
  5. Nice new profile picture.
  6. The Best Way To Get My Attention Is Through PM, Because My iPod Gives Off A Little Alert To Say I Have A New Message. :3

-Even If I'm Offline.
  7. So... I Missed You While Reading About SCP-106... Fail.
  8. Sorry man, but I have to go.
  9. I got a little time atm, but cannot stay too long.
  10. I Usually Stay Up Until 2 A.M, It Shouldn't Be A Huge Issue Meeting You, If You'll Be Up Then.
  11. I do not want anything in return really, though due to work and timezone differences (6 hour difference) it may be hard for me to go online the same time as you. Got a lot going on this week.

I usually get up around 6 am, which is around midnight for you and I usually go to bed around 10 pm which is about 4 pm for you. So most likely I will not be able to trade with you until the weekend.
  12. When Would You Want To Meet Me? I've Been Online Since Around 8:30. And Is There Anything You Want In Return? Grinders, Some Materials, Photon Drops?
  13. Found Zahhak, White Saber and Keplar Suit. I do not have another 4 Slot Noble Cloak sorry. Gave away my spare last time I was active xD

Add my Friend Code and meet me online.
  14. I Meant Noble Cloak, Not Carabinier... Thanks Though xp
  15. Ok, lemme see what I got. I know for sure I got spare Zahhak, Lvl 3 Over End and 4 slot Carabinier Armor, as for the rest I am not 100% sure I have spares of.
  16. There Were Several, Let Me Find Them xD
  17. Yoo ^_^ I got time now for a little while. What items where you after?
  18. Hey
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 18 of 18