Conversation Between Knifedera and DoctorShanks

26 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. Well, She's Already Level 10 With A Max Grinded Witch Broom And 80 Mind Mats, She's Doing Huge Damage For Her Level xP
    If You Find Another Ancient, Just Remember Someone Needs It :3
  2. The Lv15 techs drop very often on SH. I might have a few on me, though. I usually sell my Ancient robes to the vendors sadly.
  3. The Way I'm Looking At It, She'll Get 7 PP Back While Walking At Level 100 If I Use 24 PP Mats. She'll Get 6 Back If I Use 80 Mind... But I Guess The Damage Is More Important. Do You Have An Ancient Robe Or Noble Cloak With 4 Slots? I Only Have 1 4 Slot Noble, And My Hunewm Uses It
    (BTW, I Made The Foney xp
    Still Need Spells Though)
  4. Usually, the way to go is to toss 80 Mind Mats on her for maximum damage output. I don't know how Newman PP recovery works, but if 24 PP mats gives you an extra point every so often, then go for it. If you don't like it, then use a Reset material.

Force weapons usually include a Kerykeion for spellcasting (rare drop from Pelcatraz, common drop from Pelcatobur), CelebDiopside or CelebAlice Olivia when Meleeing, and a good Lv3 6/7* Slicer for bossing.

Compress PA, if you have it, makes FO life THAT much easier, as does Tech Save Lv3. Carry around Slow and/or Ice Protects for select bosses/areas. Mind increasing units go in the last slot.

If you have a 4slot Ancient Robe or a Noble Cloak, give it to her. Your ultimate armor as a FOnewearl is the Rika's Suit, which skyrockets your Defense to almost match the FOmar (loses by 1 point).
  5. So You Aren't Interested In Anything I Have For It? :c

Also, Your Thread Says You Have A Radam Soul? (I'm In Need Of 2, Would You Take Any Of My Offers For One Of Those Instead?)
  6. Regarding the Cross Rave saber, Native is pretty much beneficial for me. Sorry. Accuracy Adjustment is neglible seeing as Cross Rave never misses anyway.

As for Pokemon, I've turned that game inside and out. I don't mean to brag, but by abusing the RNG, I could cook up a Shiny hexaflawless Beldum in 20 minutes and have it be completely legitimate as well.

I could probably give you a free sample Pokémon as a thank you gift. I don't think I have any spare shinies though
  7. And I See You Like Pokemon? If You Have Black Or White, I Might Could Trade My Shiny Metagross For It Or Several Of Your Items... (As I'm Not That Big Of A Fan Of Pokemon Anymore, At Least Until October When X Comes Out )
  8. I Have Something REALLY CLOSE To One Of Your wants, A Level 4 Luzparias With Cross Rave. (No Native, But It Has 45 Accuracy Adjustment)
    Dark Undulate, Level 3, All 0's
    Heat Adoralphs, Level 3 Bite Stamp
  9. I'm not really in need of mags. I was thinking Lv3+ weapons with good %'s. Unfortunately, I hold the Starlight to a high value, so I'm not likely to trade that for anything too plain.
  10. I Don't Think I Have ANY Of That Except For (Maybe): -Other collectables. Surprise me. I am not likely to turn down offers.
    But That Isn't Very Specific... I Have A 0/100/0/0 Arkarz Mag If That'd Interest You For It? (Purple)
  11. Yes, as it turns out, I still have my old Starlight. 15/0/0/0/0 (not that it matters). It's a pure spell casting weapon that's pretty much intended for Forces (in other words, don't go around whacking things with it).

I remember being so psyched out when I found it. I hunted in Makara for AGES for that thing, since I knew it's Grants damage was higher than that of the White Disaster (and I didn't think I'd ever come across a Psycho Wand).

My wants are at the bottom of my Trade List
  12. Ok, I'm Not Sure I Have Much To Offer (Because I Doubt You're In Need Of Materials And Grinders). Would Stun Resist Level 5, Tech Save Level 3, Or Divine/Mind Do Anything For You?
  13. I remember using a Starlight on my FOmarl with the Star Cloak since it gives you the second strongest Grants in the game. That was a long time ago, though, and I don't know if I still have it because I might have sold it after I found my Psycho Wand. I'll check in a little bit.

EDIT: It won't be free, though. Unlike the Big Hemera, the Starlight has a significantly higher value compared to it in my opinion.
  14. Alright, I Would Like To Request You To Check If You Have One More Weapon: I REALLY Like The Way Bright Moon Looks, But In Terms Of It Compared To Alice Olivia: It's Terrible.
    So, Can You Check If You Have The Starlight Wand, Since It Pretty Much Looks The Same And Gives More MST Than AO?
  15. Ok, No Problem. Big Mobius Is What I Use Currently
  16. Yeah, I checked. I couldn't find one I had a Big Mobius, but not a Hemera. Sorry.
  17. I'm gonna go. Thanks for playing.
  18. Sorry I'm late. I'm here now.
  19. It'll Be Sometime Around 6 Or 7 PM My Time :3
  20. Sure. Just let me know when
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 26
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast