Conversation Between Mustache and Nymeria

12 Visitor Messages

1. Thank you for passing the Techs to DoctorShanks! So appreciated ~♥
  2. eep sorry, replied to you in PSZ Revival, I was called away from my desk at work so I got your message late. I'm not around a wifi connection until later tonight, but thank you for the offer I appreciate it! ♥
  3. If you're on I can give you some items, check PSZ Revival group please.^.^
  4. Are you online now? We can do the trade if you are.^.^
  5. I'm at home around my wifi now, just wondering what time might be good for you?
  6. Sounds great! (o^_^)b
  7. Sure, provided there isn't another manager's meeting tonight, I should be home at a reasonable time to trade. We can see if I have time for a couple runs.
  8. Oh that's funny, even though you made your post before I made mine yours didn't show up for me last night O_o ... otherwise I would have waited up to connect with you. I didn't read your post until now. XD

I'll probably be online again for a bit tonight after work, I'll keep an eye out for you too! If you feel up to it and Hard runs aren't boring for you it could be fun to do some runs as well - let me know if you'd like to.
  9. I need to sleep, I have work tomorrow. Maybe I'll catch you online tomorrow instead :3
  10. Safety meeting at work today, didn't get home until midnight. I'll be on most of the day tomorrow, I'll keep an eye out.
  11. I'm keeping an eye out for you, I'm online with Lunefox right now :3

Hope to see you on tonight! Those wands will help me do better damage, and maybe you can join us for some Hard mode fun?
  12. Your avatar mustache is magnificent :3
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 12 of 12