Conversation Between Ryno and aiko.

14 Visitor Messages

1. Just notice you still go online . Hope u are doing well
  2. Hey Ryno. Just stopping by, was thinking about PSU. I played PSO2 6 months ago or so, but I haven't played much games lately. Hope you are doing well! Take care~
  3. Ryno! :3
  4. Kumusta Anong Balita!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TINA/facebook/flip friend!!!

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT BDAY

i already said happy birthday to you on facebook so i'll say it again here! lol. even though you are barely on here
  5. Ryynnnnnnnnnoooo. I think I re: to you on FB, but wanted to ty again on here for the bday wishes, sorry this one is late, I don't really sign on much.
  6. Kumusta Anong Balita!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TINA/facebook/flip friend!!!

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT BDAY

i already said happy birthday to you on facebook so i'll say it again here! lol. even though you are barely on here
  7. Hey, ty for bday wishes. <3 Sorry late reply, I keep forgetting to check my page. Anyhow, I need to re-add you, I got hacked a month ago or so and trying to add everyone back. My new GT: Filipino Doll
  8. Thank you for the Birthday comment. =] <3
  9. Kumusta ka! Anong Balitia!
    Happy Birthday Tina!
  10. yes. it was a candid shot on my capture card/device on my laptop. haha out of no where. by the way did you know im taking photography classes in college right now. currently im in photography 2. and i have a cannon 40D cammera and a cannon rebel T2 but anyways for th picture below i put ou not in the center. why? in professional photography subject are never sopose to be in the center which is called rule of thirds .. lol somthing i lahve learned in photo 1 and when taking candid shots it better to take candid shots when they dont notice. because if they notice it would be like oh im getting a picture in the camera. lol. but anyways thank you for the great compliment! and you're welcome for the pictures!
  11. Aww. Those were really cute pictures! Thank you. =] =]

12. Hey Ryan! How are you? I had to re-sign up because I don't remember my password. lol
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 14 of 14