Conversation Between PSU Phere and Ryno

21 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. About a year since you haven't been on
  2. Lol you are like talking to yourself. You should post that on the forums. I just happen to randomly go on your profile

Happy belated birthday back in July!
  3. yo! when ever you get a sec, read my "General Announcement" i made on my wall >< you're gonna be like ".... * gasp*!!! " xD n then ur gonna be like "OHHH AWEOME DUDE!!" >< enjoy! GET ON PSU N LETS RUN!!!! ... btw ;]
  4. so im assuming your playing the PSO2 beta? :/ i have ur card and i think ur like 9k id or something... but idk what GT u play on cuz i rember you telling me you had 1 that was below 1k tjat got hacked?? :s not sure if thats 100% correct but you said something of the sort. :/ add my o on my GT holmes! so we can do some runs i just got my cast 2 180 yesterday!!
  5. Yes i do. LOL.

even though PSO2 Beta is out. when the real game comes i'll start playing that and still have my guardians to PSU.! got to keep the trend of phantasy star games going! i even still have PSOBB private servers on my computer too! and im level 20 on there i just logged on and its still there! LOL.
  6. Do you play this still???
  7. LOL. you're like the only one i forgot to greet back!! haha! i accidently skipped you. so many birthday greets it filled up my wall onto the next. you're the one i actually missed thanking. but thank you. haha. and yes i did see it. and i saw you edit it too! haha!
  8. Did you get my epic fail birthday wish???! XD sorry!! :'( add my GT if Ur still on 360?
  9. I'm waiting till I(!!!) have midnight :P

Wow!! I was waiting till midnight and I fell asleep!! >.<; I fail... HAPPY BIRTHDAY THO RYNO!!
  10. Definitely gonna say it, but idk if I'm gonna beat ppl that like to stay on top of being first
  11. alight lets see who will be the 1st to greet! there are greeters tht like to greet 1st!
  12. So the 1st? Piece of cake!! :P
  13. Now that I rember yours. you better remember mine when it comes up! :P
  14. LOL. my Birthday is on Monday!
    But Happy Birthday again! Hope alll is Well!
  15. Haha thanks dude!! When's your birthday!? Technically mine isn't until tomorrow, but I'm still gonna party anyways! xD hope to hear for you again before next year! :P haha
  16. yes almost again your birthday. i can never forget! lol. that's why i check by your profile from time to time. lol
  17. and apparently its ur bday by some freak of nature(!!) O_O; happy bday ryno!!
  18. lol yeah mang. havent been on PSU in a LONG time... just stoked to get back on now that we FINALY have the supp. =D but now thatt im 19(!!) i can get MY OWN credit card and start feeding my PSU/herion addiction xD ttyl pce out
  19. uhg! Happy Birthday 360 friend! time flies so by quick!!!!!!!!
    I sooo remember sayin happy birthday to you last year!!!!!!!
  20. lol thx ryno! b-day has been pretty sweet so far! lol got a foot pedal 4 my guitar! u remeber hearing me tear up that bad boy? XD
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 21
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast