Conversation Between Crimson The FOmar and Wynn<3

11 Visitor Messages

1. heya! Sorry I didn't respond to your last message, taking a little break from this forum and Phantasy Star in general until my copy of Infinity arrives

I'm thinking of getting the physical AND digital version incase I ever get the PSP Vita
  2. hey mister
  3. heyyy
  4. come to my xat chat
    xat.com/psp2i
  5. all i play is Infinity now :3 psp2 looks so boring without all the features of infinity
  6. Hiya! I'm planning to get Infinity ASAP really, although I don't have the ability to convert my save at the moment, and I think I'lll wait till my main is lvl 200 to do it anyway

If you haven't seen me online it's because, well, I haved really played PSP2 online since Christmas! XD I use a netbook with a dongle most times, but as of THIS weekend I'm moving to a new place with wireless broadband, so you'lll see me online more! that's if you still play much.

The PSN outage was so infuriating for me cos It coincided with my 4 weeks of Easter holiday when I was looking forward to relaxing and gaming

But if you do still play I hope I can meet up with you and Listy is it? Nice to see some people from this community that haven't moved onto it!
  7. hey i heard you're getting infinity? D:
  8. Aww, thats a shame I'm only now really prepared for the end-game stuff, big-push, Ancient Invader S, the MAX missions etc, and now everyone I know has moved on
  9. yes i have infinity now since release actually xD
  10. Yeah have you migrated to Infinity, or do you still play PSP2? I'll be online in a couple of weeks so maybe we can meet up?
  11. Hiii Crimson it's been a while lol
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 11 of 11