Conversation Between Syl and CelestialBlade

37 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Work's been fine. They've been getting a lot of complains about pay and lack of incentive for good work, so they're (supposedly) fixing that. Which is good for me, since I'm at the lead level currently for technicians. ;3

And I've been busy with social stuff, which is great. In the past two weeks, I've been to Disneyland, Little Tokyo, a wedding, fancy dinners, and the beach. I can't complain at all about it, but it's definitely taken up a lot of my time. Now that I started school this week, things should hopefully settle down~
  2. Sylicious *hugs* Sorry to hear you've been busy, I assume the job's been going well?

I'm having a fscking blast on PSO2 even if it's the JP side, will probably roll The Guntecher on the EN side and play both when the time comes. Still want to get into GW2 as well, just not sure when. Tarnished Coast.
  3. NOPE, NOT YET. I'm not sure whether I should keep waiting for the western release or not, despite there being a good amount of English folk on JP right now.

Sorry for the late reply, I've been extremely mindblowingly busy these past two weeks. :<
  4. POOOOOOORRRRRQQUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You active in the PSO2s yet? I know there's no maid outfits yet but...
  5. KONYA GA YAMADAAAA
  6. DOG DID YOU EVEN PULL A PERMIT FOR THESE STAIRS

I'M NOT SURE I WANT YOU WORKING ON MY ELECTRICAL NEXT
  7. If there's a "Dragonball Especial", I'm leaving :l
  8. Wanna visit my Mexican restaurant Chels? :3

9. WTF HOW YOU DRIVE CAR

YOU'RE A DOG
  10. Herro. I am Dog. I deliver pizzas. I can has tip now. Woof. Okay enjoy has fun wit pizza.

11. B-but...

*pouty face* ._.
  12. I hate you. ;_;
  13. NO SYL WAIT SERIOUSLY

BUTTS LOL
  14. NO, SHUT UP WOMAN. D:
  15. WAIT SYL
    BEFORE YOU GO
  16. NOT ALLOWED. But since you asked nicely... sure, why the hell not. Orale mija~ :3
  17. Can it at least be, like, Super Big McLarge Huge Sombrero Time?
  18. But Chels, it's ALWAYS sombrero time... *confused*

19. Happy birthday <3
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 37
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast