Conversation Between TheToyDolls and doubleEXP

12 Visitor Messages

1. have you been playing pso2? i can't wait for it's english release. i also hear it's f2p and free to download which is awesome!
  2. This page needs moar cowbell! Well, no... not more cowbell. How about; This page needs moar syncesta parts! Okay, I got nothing.
  3. Hey doubleEXP what have you been up to?
  4. Sure am. My character is a F Cast, same as PSO and same name: Gretel MK II (<3 Timesplitters). I am lvl 73 and I just beat the game. If you want to play sometime I can help you out with whatever you'd like =)
  5. I have been on and off, taking a small break as I have been very busy. But the caseal always has me comin' back! I'm 135 right now, and so I just passed my 134 HUcast that I lost to corruption a while back.
  6. This page needs more messages!

You still playing your HUcaseal?

I played my HUne some over the weekend, but those damned Govulmers are being stingy...

Talk to ya later.
  7. Ya, playing offline GC. I had an adapter somewhere from the old days when the servers were up and going strong, but even now I'm not sure if I would really want to connect to that private one if I had my adapter around. Offline is still plenty fun, and on rare occasion my old friend and I (who got me into PSO when it came out) like to boot it up on his Wii for some multiplayer action.
  8. Ah, yes. I bought it about a week ago and I have a level 65. Some parts are annoyingly frustrating like the last chapter and whatnot, but like you, I too prefer PSO. It's such a treasure!
  9. have you tried psp2??
  10. oh but they are my favorite tree!
  11. Well hello there my one and only official PSO-W friend!

You like bonsai trees?
    >TheToyDolls
  12. Herro friend!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 12 of 12