Conversation Between X_LostXcausE_X and Norco

8 Visitor Messages

1. Thanks, man! And yeah, actually I realized that today when I was doing some SH offline runs.

I picked up this 7 star saber back when everybody still played. Celeb is a must for me. I found some in the Dark Shrine, actually. I've also adjusted my mag to fit my power needs. Next is a reset mat for my cast.

I hit a 404 using a divine ray photon art in Paru. Crazy, man.
  2. Haha np man, it is kind of my fault for picking a bullet resistant area xD I am guessing you do not know about this.

Valley, Paru, Arca and Shrine = Bullet Resistant
    Wetfields, Snowfields and Makara = Melee Resistant

I did not know this until a very high level, however once I was told about it, everything got so much easier. I have to say Snowfields is a bit borderline, however ranged weapons still work better there then melee.

Here is my advice, use a Saber(Force Ride or Zeta Cutlass photon art) or Gunblade(Earth Bullet photon art) at the bullet resistant areas. Also try putting Celeb element on your weapons if you have not, that will increase your damage considerably ^_^

You probably know a few of these already but I figured I would throw it all out there since its quite simple stuff ^_^
  3. That's a relief lol. I'm glad you understand.

Sorry about my performance yesterday though. I sucked. And I think I need to fine tune the power on my RAcast. It's too low. (,_, )
  4. Np, if my gf showed up I would have done the same ^_^

Nope sorry, I am playing on a DS Lite xD
  5. I figured that that was what happened. Oh, and sorry for bailing after only one run. I had to go talk to my girl.

Do you own a 3DS by any chance?
  6. Got error 54000 (got disconnected) :/
  7. Thats awesome! ^_^
  8. You have been added for PSZ. Hope to do runs soon.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8