Conversation Between X_LostXcausE_X and Atbar

6 Visitor Messages

1. Sure, though I think my info is a bit outdated now since the PSZ-R 2 doesn't seem to be the prime PSZ hangout anymore.
  2. Thanks for the info. I have wi-fi again and plan on making a comeback.
  3. The thing is I got burnt out from running the group in Windancer's place and when I finally contacted Windancer, who was absent from last December to last March because of health reasons, he mentioned he didn't feel up to running the group anymore himself so we agreed after talking about it for a while that it was time to move on and disbanded the group.

The new PSZ group is located here: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/group.php?groupid=396

Pretty much DoctorShanks is running the group the same way Windancer and I ran ours with new twists of his own like he added a chatroom and has everyone give in-game information where he posts it on a website so people can pair up with each other with the proper levels to avoid getting people on SH getting annoyed at playing with those who can only do Normal and Hard (not to mention, the game's more fun too when paired with those closer to your level too).

Just give DoctorShanks a PM if you want to join and have the means to play with others on Nintendo wifi. He also requires all members to fill out an information sheet (pretty much in-game information as previously mentioned) upon joining. I'm guessing he's been having the same problems as I have with people joining the group and leaving like a day or so later because he also requires new members to attend their first revival or get banned right there and then.
  4. Woah, the group's been disbanded?! I never thought I'd see that happen :/

And thanks for the info. Hopefully I'll be able to use it in the future.

I just hope they make a Phantasy Star for the 3DS.
  5. Hey, Lostcause, the PSZ-R has been disbanded as of last April. If you ever get wifi again and still want to play PSZ, I would look up DoctorShanks's PSZ-R 2 group, which is a similar group to the old PSZ-R.
  6. Hey, AtBHR. I know, no one expected to hear from me again. But there's a reason I haven't been on.

My internet has been down for quite some time. Now that it's back, it doesn't work well with DS games' wireless functionality. As such, I can no longer play PS0 online. Even if I could, I am busy with work these days.

Although I still play offline, and have enjoyed many revivals I've attended, I hereby announce my indefinite leave active immediately.

I wish I could still participate.

I'll still check in every now and again to chat and whatnot. It's been fun.

Cheers.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6