Conversation Between MSAksion and FadingSmile

16 Visitor Messages

1. Sorry for not being online lately, as you may have heard or checked out Criss or my profile page. Playing Dead Space lol, its so hard to put it down but if I get too scared I'm so quick to turn it off XD. But I can come online whenever since its Spring Break! Well until Thursday haha. I'm sure you got other people tagging along so I'll just be the other guy there =). I'll log in around 9ish (my time) tomorrow if I don't get sucked into Dead Space again XD. Hope to see ya then!
  2. Hey any other recommendations for PS3 games? I have different interests than normal players =P. Like FPS isn't my thing except for KillZone, my gosh its awesome lol
  3. Where've ya been, I left a message about why the reason I can't sign on MSN.
  4. I'll set up my Wii again so we can have some smash bros aksion.

As for PSU shutting down - log into MSN one night its easier if i walk you through what i want to fix. Take care you two.
  5. Finally with my wireless internet back up and running. I can use the Wii for its internet capabilities, haven't actually done a fight in SSMB online or at least finished one. Last one we all got disconnected! So why don't you come online and beat the crap out of me huh?! I'll let you know when I'm playing that =P
  6. Latest report on the Aksion Team webpage =P
  7. I think I still have a couple days in my account, so if Cathy feels like playing she'll be there. But after that subscription, were gone for time being. We'll keep ourselves updated as always~
  8. Haha... your birthday is today. So Happy Birthday~
    But this post isn't all good news. C & C has officially cancelled PSU... the enjoyment of PSU has been completely sucked out. We might come back someday...
    Keep us updated on some MMORPGs you guys play and we'll make sure that we'll at least try it out. You'll be very much missed... we'll keep in touch =)
  9. Catherine here! Carin is such a doof and pushes people. But his excitement is what makes us friends with him =), me and Sarah can't seem to leave his side. I would like to further apologize if this unfortunate accident actually happened! Also to state, that I'll be returning to PSU since Carin doesn't see it as dangerous as he claimed! Playing Ragnarok ever since and now I'll be back to Shino, the character I adore the most =3
  10. Oh dood... you left with just saying "Im going to play Exteel", Im sorry I pushed you =(. But I suppose I was bragging well to make you feel that you needed to match me. You know you don't need to. Its not like I wanted to make it a brag, you should remember that I had the unfortunate accident of the Sange 4/4. Anyways, if it broke I'm sorry. If it didn't and your pulling my leg, I still feel sorry and understand why you did that =(
  11. well yeah friday party time was great. Could try to PSU again one of these nights if youre done with your homework in time ^_^
  12. Hey there~ Last friday was great, although I was really tired afterwards. Maybe it really isn't PSU thats boring to me, rather its boring without a party with an enthusiastic attitude.

8/26 - Another good one, enjoyed it very much. Btw, how many points do I need to earn in order to get 50% drop boost? Its individually right?
  13. current activity: uploading pictures EPIC Prizes. mwahah PSO-world tracks your firends movements now. *initiates big brother tracking device

Oh yeah the story of how i got 34 Diads is an amazing story of wheeling and dealing. Now thing is your cousin is set for those. She needs relic edges and i dont got em. you'll just have to pay 2 mil per edge if she has not bought them yet.

Now - pandora and Bitzen are also looking for psycho wand stuff. Amazingly we here do not have a network of trade or buying... or do we (edited for your protection)

Just making that public.
  14. Thanks for adding me. Check out the Aksion team Group page - we have many things of intereseting reading and neat facts about ourselfs. If you want join in on it.

We have profiles posted publically and some have them posted privately in their names.

And photos - oh wow i'm working on those. Batch converting all the Screenshots then uploading them THEN displaying them. You take care and see you again.

TTYL C&C connection.
  15. Man.. been awhile since I've used the forum membership thing. Thanks very much for the addition to your list. I hope to hear from you in PSU! See ya later!
  16. Wanna be PSO-world friends ^__^
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 16 of 16