Conversation Between Dragwind and DarkShadowX

17 Visitor Messages

1. I've already received a few in-game mails from people I swore I'd never see again, it's been amazing catching up with them. I actually have gigs worth of pictures spanning the past years of PSU, its ridiculous.
  2. Yea same here. I MAY invest in a US/EU PSP2 should it come out, but otherwise no more PSU for me. If they do release a new installment sometime in the future I may get it but for now its just the end of the line.

I have a few games to keep me occupied still for my PS3, and with FFXIII coming out in March that'll also keep me busy.

I hope to see alot more of us old folks from the Golden Days of PSU around for the end. Its be a great way to send it off, and I'd love to have some pics to take with me, since I was on PS2 for almost my entire PSU career so no pics of the good ol' Plains Overlord runs and such.
  3. I'm going down with the ship as well, so you'll see me online more often. After this I'm possibly retiring for good from PSU as well. I've always been a big supporter of localization, so I'm not going to JP PSU nor dealing with the frustration, and highly doubt I'll be heading over to the 360. I've invested a few hundred dollars into the game, thousands of hours, and I'm going to be officially done until PS:P2 comes out. I might be on PSZ every so often but I'm not a big fan of that game.
  4. Hey there, how're things going?

So PSU is finally on its final legs. Like I always said I would, I made my comeback to witness these last 2 months. While its sad to see this game go, it was a long time coming. With this I finally hang my PSU hat, no JP PSU for me, I just can't invest time or money in it, and I've lost interest in it.

Dunno if you'll be coming back for the last days yourself, if you do I hope to see you around. I look forward for the next online PS installment(US PSP2, or next gen console version) and if they're online, then I hope to maybe see you there one day.
  5. Aside from an error 60 problem that just passed, everything has been pretty good. An event and GBR back to back is keeping things going at the moment, and keeping people busy. Congrats on getting married ;o
  6. I've been doing good. Been real busy IRL with my upcoming wedding and all. How are things in PSU(if you're still playing)? I, like almost every other person I know, have recently gotten into Aion and been playing the closed betas when they're up and whenever I have the time to sit and relax. It has been a really fun game so far.
  7. Things are going pretty good, how about you?
  8. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Hey there, long time no talk! How are things going?
  9. I've been alright. I'm looking forward to Shred The Darkness, hope to see you in-game!
  10. Hey there!! Haven't talked to you in a good while. How ya been? Same old stuff going on here, but with Shred the Darkness being announced I may just make a temporary comeback for this event.
  11. Its all been going good. I too have been remembering goodtimes on PSU, looking thru old pics of mine. But yea, this new update JP PSU is real nice but it'll take forever to get to the US. I dunno if I'll ever come back to PSU I MIGHT come back for whenever the hell we get Shred the Darkness event, cuz they messed up on Dengeki imo and I don't want to come back for that.
  12. Indeed, it's been a while. I've actually scrolled past your card a few times lately remembering. I've been alright, how about you?
  13. I LIVE!!!!!!! How have you been old pal of mine? I saw the info on the new JP PSU patch.....tempts me to go to JP PSU, but sadly PSU is all but dead to me have been looking thru old pics tho.....good times..... And sadly this new patch would take forever to come to US......
  14. Yea, most likely. I saw you for a bit during MAG earlier, but didn't get a chance to talk or run with you :P So we'll have to try on the extension.
  15. Ah cool cool. Guess I'll see you again during the MAG extension ay?
  16. Yea I am. I don't play as often as I used to, but I still get a couple runs in every now and then.
  17. Still playing on pc/ps2 by chance? ;o
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 17 of 17