Conversation Between Arika and BIG OLAF

9 Visitor Messages

1. I didn't "compare" anyone to anything, thanks.
  2. Please don't compare my team to Night Arks though, all of us play legit, and that is the most important rule we have here.
  3. TenebriS found me and invited me. It's taken care of. Thanks a bunch!
  4. I m about to sleep now, never seem to see you at all. Well, you can always ask invite from anybody in Phashion group. Since they are all in my team already. (mostly that in ship-2)

should be able to find us around 20-21. (some of us may use different name tho)
  5. I can't read Japanese, so I don't know where that is, or how to search anything. Sorry.
  6. When the server is up, contact me in-game by the Arkcard search function.

Search for player ID "Arika-chan"
    Team is made just today, and welcome if you have any friends want to join too.
  7. In-game community team.
    or do you already have one?

Actually Amai request this since awhile ago about when next beta start we would invite you in. But I was busy on day-1.

Now I still waiting remain of my friends in phashion group who split into ship-10 to join back in. We were always all together in beta tho. pretty bad SE separate us.
  8. Oh, no, I didn't see it. Sorry.

But, yes, I've done everything I could possibly do to activate the client orders. Nothing worked, and I'm not the only one this has happened to. I'm about 99% sure it's a glitch at this point.

Also, I'm on Ship 2. What's this team I'm being invited to?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9