Conversation Between lsen and JC200X

79 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. As if the game didn't have enough plain-looking NPCs already.
  2. First Sega stole Echo from me, now guess what? They stole Isen too!

3. I usually see him playin with Vio in the mornings just before I'd log off.
  4. Pretty much from the evening time to early morning these days. I really need to get a job.

I was on for a few hours since Vash joined me. Haven't seen him in for-freakin'-ever.
  5. HEY. Is there like, any other time of day you might be on too? I've been TRYING to stay awake, but frickin hell, I keep falling asleep at like 10:30 (last night was the first time in a while I got a full 8 hours of sleep o: .
  6. That definitely didn't seem genuine. BAD CHRISTMAS
  7. Yo, Tito, Feliz Navidad!
  8. With the way you showed me that screencap, your story seems unlikely.
  9. Oh puh-lease, you could never ignore me, and you never will.
    We weren't doing that for rankings anyway. We were hunting the units it dropped. The ranking thing just popped up while we were hunting it, we had already done quite a few runs before it even came up.
  10. Uh... Is this supposed to leave an impression? Interrupt Rankings mean just as much as randoms; Absolutely nothing. Unless if it's rares you're going for, which isn't very much different either.

Don't let that cult convert you into one of them. Unless if you want me to add yet another "sub-par elitist" to my ignore list.
  11. OMG, that game stopped giving me those ages ago ): I think I did something to offend that damned wolf. Also, sorry I haven't been on, work schedule is all wonky and I've been working early mornings as of late.
    And THIS!

http://i.imgur.com/Ld0Nu.jpg

That's actually about 2 weeks old now, but still.
  12. I, too, was rusty. But I pretty much got back into my groove after a few hours. See what happens when you main that stupid shotgun/Charge Type II combo for too long? Don't say I didn't warn you.
  13. But its so boring solo... and I may hold off on rebirthing then so you dont have to wait for me to hit higher levels. I'm going to need to get used to the game. I played it the other day... i was really rusty ><
  14. That sexbot, huh? ._. Currently level 165 and I'm trying to finish up Force so I can move on to Braver. Need I remind you how I maxed out my main character (And beating you to it)?
  15. I haven't played it for a few weeks! And k, I'll try being on. I really have been looking for a reason to RB Lal, but having to get to 200 solo just seemed too boring. Btw, what's the level of the character you're using?
  16. "Start playing Infinity"? So you were just full of crap when you said you were still hunting that Ammy?

I'm on the same times I was on in PSO2. The real question here is when would you be online? And I can be whatever I wanna be; I'm GOD. (Period.) Dammit.
  17. Well, when are you normally on? I may get around to rebirthing Lal if ima start playing infinity.
    Also, you need that optimism since you're always so pessimistic.
  18. If you still play Infinity online, why aren't you playing with me?! Looking for random MAI4 S-rank parties without an over abundance of Forces is really time-consuming. Also, your constant optimism irks me sometimes.
  19. Well, when I was on there was only 2 rooms up, each with one person in them, and 2 lobbies, in all there was around 12 people online (in infinity).

And, you never know! There's ALWAYS a chance you could bump into one of them.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 79
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast