Conversation Between DarkShadowX and Arande

10 Visitor Messages

1. Hey punk! Not sure if you're still around or not, but just checking up on you to see how're you're doing.
  2. Yo yo brother! How're things going? Still going strong on PSO2? Still a PSO2 virgin here, never got that new PC I planned on getting, other things take note importance. Most of my gaming is on my PS3, still hoping SEGA announces they're working on a console version.
  3. Yeah, I remember hearing about him, sure he keeps you busy. Was wondering about the screenshots since I lost all of the ones with the group from days by. Was also poking around with the creator just now. Can make a face almost just like PSU. Albeit the body types, I wouldn't mind a bit more humanish one. Wryn Mk V will be running around.

Good to hear from you again.

edit: the glow effects are amusing on the cast parts. Apparently my computer gets 2200ish at settings 3
  4. Yeah still following it, need to try the benchmark test to see if my PC can handle it (though I doubt it). Still hoping for a PS3 version. Kinda glad it's going to be free, my son was born 5 months ago so no longer have the time I used to to dedicate to a pay to play game. Yeah I have several pics from PSU, a few from the final day.
  5. How you been? Still been following PSO2, but had no way to try for the beta or anything XD Not sure what to think of it going free w cash shop. Course having paid monthly for PSO and PSU, dunno. Ah well, interesting what I've seen so far with guns and techs. Wanna go every class, even FOcast!

On a random note, any chance you have old PSU screenshots? dug through and apparently I just have a few from last day.
  6. I LIVE!!! Mostly.....
  7. I iz late again D: Happy birthday!

Need PSO2, really tempted to RA it again.
  8. LATE!!!!! lol Happy New Year to you too!
  9. I'm on your visitor board, saying heyas, and happy new year. even if I'm a tad late XD
  10. Jeez, i've really been out of the loop. So many familiar people still stalking you dark? It's Wryn btw
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10