Conversation Between Ce'Nedra and mommy_cornelia

71 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Good, I'm bored at work lol. Just lurking PSOW and being bored on MSN/Hotmail =w=
  2. it is ok =w=
  3. having a nice day? ;o
  4. thank you
  5. Happy Birthday /o/
  6. fair enough :3
  7. I dont read other people's convro's. It's non of my bussiness IMO
  8. well if you did read the convo between me and meji, yu know that it is working again /o/
  9. AWw, hope you can get it working soon!
  10. sowwy, wont be able to come, PC wont boot Q.Q
  11. Just quickly change between 2 outfits and mash print screen like the mad, and hope one of the 50 pics is glitched like that.
  12. how you do that glitch? >.<
  13. You might be right there... but still the same thing...
  14. Its more fun then Arks Quests and even MPAs, and more profitable too. I really love that even I can find at least 1 rare a run now /o/

To each their own I guess, I totally love it~
  15. Meh... I never mentioned the capsules because i know you get enough each run...

Random bosses? thats ok, but eh... i can fight them on any other mission too

level 15 PA? thats just a very low increase in the strenght...

level 3 affixes? hmmh... might be good for some people... but im done with my equipment so meh
  16. And a shitload of new exclusive rares, random bosses in area 3, PA lv15 and UP, stones for more new weapons, high chane for PSE bursts, loot drops with lv3 affixes (Power 3, Stamina 3 etc). You get 10 free capsules and find enough for a next run, if you keep in a circle (Forest>Caves>Desert) then you never have to pay a single thing.

So yeah its worth it lol to me
  17. To me they are just like arks quest with increased spawn and stronger monsters... not worth it at all...
  18. I love them, and since it drops that Double Saber that I wanted ever since it got Datamined I have to spam it lol. There goes my 20 mil :3
  19. I tried them, I dont like them :|
  20. Traitor D;

These Advanced Quests are frigging awesome, come back this instant! xD
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 71
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast