Conversation Between Kard and Touka

29 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Heh yeah those were the days and yes it is dead online nowadays.Luckily Shread the Darkness is next week lol >_>
  2. To be honest, I miss the early days of everyone spamming either De Ragan B/A, or Sleeping Warriors B/A. XD

Even though the idea of always having these one or two hot spots where everyone gathers is pretty lame, at least things were insanely busy back then! Nowadays good luck even finding a party if your friends list isn't active... ; ;
  3. Well I play mostly with Uriko and a few other friends but really we need more content.
  4. Sega still slow updating the US side, huh? I keep trying to find an excuse to come back, but I can't find anything other than playing dress-up...all this talk of fashion going on and all. >.>
  5. That's really gross lol,there are even doujins of her and her son :////////////

Yeah still play PSU,just waiting for some real content.
  6. I think a lot of her fans also like the idea of incest as well (thanks, all you doujin artists! ), but, uh, enough about her. >.>

You still play PSU?
  7. I could care less if she looks better in the anime I just despise the character as a whole.She's like the most popular in doujins because of her figure but I really can't stand how she looks.
  8. Yeah Cattleya is just...oddly proportioned... I'm not into glasses as a fetish, either. :X
    I think Risty's better drawn/prettier in the anime than in her artbook. Maybe Cattleya will be improved, too? Heh...
  9. Heh yeah Menace is pretty hot but ep 2 has Tomoe! :> Really hope Cattleya and her shota son get killed off early,she's gross.
  10. Hahaha, sometimes blatant fanservice is just what the doctor ordered, I guess! XD Speaking of Queen's Blade, they need to hurry up and get to the Menasu episodes >_>;;
  11. Ah heh.Oddly enough I skipped the first season as well,just as well I read the stuff I missed in the manga.

Well there's Queen's Blade if you want to FURTHER increase those pervo skills
  12. Yup! I felt I needed to increase my perv skills a bit so I watched Dragon Destiny and Great Guardians. ":3 Not sure why I didn't start with the first season, but I'll probably get to it after I'm done watching Mai Hime/Otome~
  13. Lol thanks XD Ikkitousen fan are you?
  14. Next time I'll give ya 2 votes - one for Touka, the other for having the stunning Chou'un Shiryuu grace your profile space. :3
  15. Heh yeah but you didn't vote for me! T__________T
    Lol j/k.
  16. Everyone knows that beast women are always the best, anyway! ;0
  17. Thanks,I wasn't too sure if i'd win or not.I'm a bit disappointed that you didn't garner as many votes,imo you deserve second place.
  18. Congrats on the win~! Good luck in the grand finale. :3
  19. Ah yeah Merry Christmas to you too
  20. Merry (late) Christmas~! Hope ya had a good one. :3
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 29
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast