Conversation Between Pentence and DarkDeception

17 Visitor Messages

1. ahh yeah i understand well we shall see then but eithr way glad to see i can still at least get in touch with ya
  2. right now cause of school I don't have the time to play it at least not this semester but we will see what the workload is like come christmas time
  3. DARK glad to see you still check into PSOW i havent in awhile but im getign tabs on who i nthe union is still active gald to see you are.I am planning to come back weith a vengence to PSU.I knwo the ps2/pc side has been slooow recently so i hope that with our group we al lcan stil lenjoy it with enough RPers together and still playing we should be able to i think.
  4. it went quite well thank you for asking
  5. so how did that exam go?
  6. Its cool i have to move stuff this weekend so ill be buisy too realy
  7. sorry I couldn't make it online to meet up. I had a bunch of things come up and got very distracted. I'm going to be busy the next few days so I don't think I'll be on much. I have an exam monday so I need to prepare for it. Soon I will get on and meet up with you I promise that
  8. heya if and when ya get on tonight ill have my character sitting on a bench outside of the guardians HQ on moatoob uni 1
  9. I won't be on until later tonight since I'm doing some school work but I'll let you know when I am getting ready to go on.
  10. well as it turns out my dnd group cannot make it to play tonight sooo when you get off ill meet you there.(hmm what should i wear :P)
  11. Sadly yet awesomely I'm online while at work. It's sad cause I can't log in and exchange cards but awesome cause I mean I'm getting paid to be on PSO-World. (MY boss doesn't care)
  12. OH YOUR ONLINE! ok well if you want i have time like...right now. We could meet in uni 1 moatoob outside of guardians if thats alright.Pent is my mains name (go figure right?)
  13. Well then that character idea works great i have a beast male twentys and is supposed to be the only short beast in his family.The family were ranchers on moatoob they all prized fighting but he belive a true warrior used his head as much as his brawn.So he learned techs and his small size to his advantage.

They could be related or the like or..

If she has no family she could be taken in by one of the greatest sumo wrestlers and "retired"guardians ever to grace gurhal Donnovan.Hes old and should be retired but with things the way they are even he is back in the game.The old sumo champ is kind but fierce and his old bones still have some fight left.
  14. Well I'm unsure about my story all I know is i'm thinking a young teenage female beast. Probably about 14-16. I haven't even made her yet as I need to think of who she is so she can look how she acts. So far only 2 of my 4 characters have good stories. One is just a RP with no back story. She is a human female that is overly flirty, despite having a BF, thats pretty much it.
  15. Absolutely ill be a bit buisy this week end as i am moveing in soem of my stuff to my new place but thats just saturday.Sunday i think i am free and as for the new character well what were you thinking of for story maybe we can make a connection to one of my characters i have 4 and two low levels with neat storys but nothing out there (i like the idea of 'farm boy' heros )
  16. i have put the group in my sig so hopefully that gets the word out

We need to meet up and exchange cards so we can play together. Especially since i'm making a new char soon and i have yet to make a story for her
  17. Thanks for join the RP union spread the word i know there are rpers out there we just have to get the word out.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 17 of 17