Conversation Between ARChan and Galil AR

82 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Yeah... He's a bro after all. Still, it sucks I don't get to see him every day like before. Y'know, married and all.
  2. I see.. I'm quite jealous. ><
  3. My older bro would pick a fight with anyone bothering me. It's kinda a good thing and bad thing at the same time, but I know he has good intentions.
  4. *Looks to the side, smiles and sighs* The best man I know (aside from my Dad) is unreliable and a total pain in the backside. =_=
  5. True... But still, he's the best man I know ^_^
  6. Everyone does, I guess.
  7. My older bro's pretty cool. However, he does have his ugly sides as well.
  8. I wish I had an older bro.. ><
  9. Well... My older bro took care of everything, actually. He's so awesome~<3
  10. Haha. It's mostly us women who are the mature ones, no? x3
  11. That's basically what's happening here! These young'uns don't know how to behave xD
  12. My, my.. Stay strong, ARC! I'm sure all that babysitting will take a pretty annoying toll on you.
  13. Eh, just wondering how I should take care of an childhood friend (an ex) right now. This childhood friend met my current love and... my god... It's getting awkward taking care of my ex (I live with my ex.. Long story), roommate, childhood friend (yes, there are two exes in the story), and current love. Ugh... Constant headache taking care of everyone.
  14. Umm.. Anyways. How was your day? :3
  15. Eh, nothing you can do. It's okay.
  16. Sorry.. ><
  17. Aw... phoeey
  18. They don't really record it unless it's like the international cup or something.. I dunno if they're just lazy or crap or didn't have good camera men.

At best, they only record the national championship which I can't participate in because my parents won't let me..
  19. Ooh. Sounds pretty good o.o I wish I could watch a few of your matches or something :P
  20. CrossFire city-level champion ('11/'12), Special Force city-level champion ('12), Counter-Strike region champion and Point Blank (Project Blackout in U.S.) city-level runner-up.

On top of LAN tourneys btw.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 82
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast