Conversation Between Vintasticvin and Maiya

30 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. I think I'll chill out in the back row with you :P I really have been digging RAngers as of late and looking foward to getting my RAnewm and make things go boom in a whole new way
  2. lol im still playing as a force newman in pso2
  3. I don't know how to get into the closed beta and yeah Im looking foward to PSO2 and getting back with you Maiya. When I can eventualy get into the game Im debating if I should continue my career as a Force or give the HU or RAnewms a try :3
  4. *hugs* its okay!
    i sorta play PSZ but i did move onto PSO2! in there, im waiting for the closed beta to open up soo i can play it with u =D
  5. Long time no talk Maiya and YES I missed my buddy >_< Just thought I letcha know that if you still play PSZ online Im back on the grid if not hopfully we'll meet again in PSO:2 or elsewhere on the net also sorry for being a stranger T_T Hug?
  6. D: Maiya Sorry I havent been around lately but *hug* HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ANd I hope you are doing well in life school and phantasy star :3
  7. the only thing i didnt like the cold was that whenever u come out of a nice warm shower, everything feels extremely much more colder than it was before! =0
  8. Like it? I dont like the cold one bit! I FREAKING LOVE IT
  9. I take it that you like the cold =P don't you?
  10. COOL!
  11. with no snow, the only thing im living with is an incredibly cold antarctic wind freezing our house Dx
  12. Ohhh I forgot sorry haha enjoy the snow then :P (Yer lucky D: sortuv)
  13. its not summer over here. It's winter (without snow) in Australia
  14. Meh no worries and hope your summer has been funtastic
  15. sorry
  16. I have noooo idea what you just said =/
  17. thankyou for the offer but doesn't that also also money to send it over to a stranger like me? =0
  18. ME WANT A PEE ES PEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
  19. Yer one of the few onlie friends I'd be happy to send a few bucks to and I dont have a psp or a way to go online with it >_< stoopid psp connections
  20. they said I have to send the actual PSP over to their company but shipping costs are way too expensive for my own wallet >.<
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 30
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast