Conversation Between Ghoul and Seth Astra

17 Visitor Messages

1. To the chat?
  2. *Points to chat box.*
  3. It's ok. I have to shower anyway.
  4. Sorry bout threatening to kick you from the group. I can't stay mad at my friends for long... Or anyone, for that matter...
  5. Haha, alright! I hope you can just in soon. xD And possibly someone else, so we'll have 6, and not the awkward 5.... xP
  6. Okay. Glad, since a British accent really suits the personality I have planned.
  7. Nah, I left the world pretty open- even the history's up for a bit of detail, if it helps anyone out. I mean, who the hell wants to have to go back and look at post #1 to see if it's right all the time? xD
  8. Ghoul, how diverse is the planet in the RP? As in, would it be too weird if I gave my char a bit of a British accent?
  9. In the chat. Duuuuuh~ :PPP xD
  10. What you mean?
  11. Ohai. You's online.
  12. I'm actually about to swing by right now. :PP I'm thinking I'll actually set THIS site as my home page. <.<
  13. Okay. And FYI, I'm on the chat a lot of the time, so if you're on, swing by.
  14. No problem with that. :PP If I'm not TOO busy with homework, I'll at LEAST be able to get on Chat.
    And I might bounce a few problems off you guys (and gals?) too. xP
  15. FYI, joining TGZ means you accept the terms and conditions. Meaning that I will post on your page every time I see you on, to get on the chat.
  16. Well, conveniently, I'm just about to run with some friends. I'll add you now. May end up a 4 person party, hope you don't mind. We're on this chat box, if you want to join us:

http://xat.com/web_gear/chat/go_large.php?id=105788156
  17. Oh, so basically, I'm jumping on PSZ, and I was wondering if you were available to run a match? I'm not super good, and my right shoulder pad is a bit weird at times, so sometimes it's hard for me to get to the whole Resta thing and my magic panel. But I can usually make due with it.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 17 of 17