Conversation Between WolfpackLuna and strikerhunter

27 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. You better talk to Squall now because now he think he is too blame for this stupid shit you began.
  2. k. we can talk then, since you see to have a different idea of her ability than everyone else does XD
  3. In that case, you gonna be in game later today? Easyer to talk then than this message tag.
  4. Hit me up on skype.
  5. Which is exactly the problem. You jumped to the conclusion shes some crazy godly infallable being. Is she powerful? Yes. Is she perfect? Hell no. The entire reason she timehops to begin with is because she isnt powerful in the grand scheme of things. Individually shes insanely powerful combat wise, but in the larger sense against the infinite darkness, shes had to resort to using dying universes just to stand a chance.
  6. No worries, again. Look catch me later ingame or on skype and ill even tell you specifically how her time ability works. Its nowhere near as broken or infallable as you seem to think it is.
  7. Whatever, no hard feelings. Just was kinda irritating because your launching off on me for something that i had ALREADY agreed to the other day with you.
  8. Anomaly, virus, one off, whatever you want to call it. You want memory not to notice till its time? Fine, done. Seriously. This isnt as big as an issue as your making it.
  9. And no, I'm not over reacting.
  10. Ive already given you several possible reasons she wouldent know, and agreed to her not knowing about this event for whatever reason. What more do you want, striker? Seriously, your overreacting a tad.
  11. You know, it could also easily be somthing she just hasnt run across before. While she can see timelines that doesent mean she would see the most obscure ones, namlely because 1/2000000+ in and of itself would be not worth attention usually. Imagine that with billions,and well no real suprise she wouldent nessisarily know. Shes powerful beyond beleif, but shes not flawless.
  12. If they are an anomaly that hasnt happened before then yes, she wouldent know. Her knowledge is based on already existing timelines/paths of times. If this is somthing that has not ever happened before and is a unique appearence, (which we can easily say it is) then she would be in the dark about this, though would likely know SOMTHING was off.
  13. With that being said, how would her knowing wreck your event anyway? If she doesent join in till the final fight then nothing changes, and all that happens is it makes the fight possible for the party, instead of a high chance of loss, correct?
  14. Nothing says complete domination CANT be control over time. Controlling time itself would be a pretty powerful tool of domination in and of itself. Look striker im not sure what your asking here. Also if you want it to remain hidden till the event, use pm's.
  15. So, while it is unlikely things will take her by suprise, that reason is precicely why i DONT have her get involved with things, unless needed. She prefers to be a watcher, since shes sick of seeing people she knows die over and over.
  16. But basically, Vor found out through the files he had kinda forced her into giving that she encountered falz in HER timeline and then became godly powerful after that.

A game was played and he won the terms set, so she answered his questions. She basically ended up as the falz of her time, and fought the darkness. Her timeline was basically destroyed to use as a weapon. She has since done that to several thousand others, though now she waits until a universe fails before using it. (IE, reaches point where they cannot possibly win)
  17. So as such, this tyrant guy may be a new event, forcing her to intervene in a sort of "really?" moment.
  18. yea ill hear it out, but keep in mind her watching time is based on what is MEANT to happen. Things that go outside of the norm, IE, entirely new events that have not happened before, will still take her by suprise.
  19. Heh just realised your future ariel and present one would benefit from asking memory. She could probably fix your char's device, or at least yank her back to her proper time.
  20. Hrm. That second one seems more plausable. Perhaps your character could notice an almost otherworldly quality about her. Seeing as how arcs seems rather close-knit on each ship, and that she doesent come up in the records, be a bit of an eyebrow raiser considering she does have the arcs ID on her arm.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 27
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast