Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    Why, the builds in this very thread not work for you?

If you want to see the biggest number, max everything lightning (not Normal Tech Advance).

If you want to see the most big numbers as fast as possible, max everything fire.

If you want to be good at everything, use my build.

S.Tyrannosaur's Force tree provides 154% Fire, 138% Bolt, and 127% other. Mine is 149% Fire, 149% Bolt, and 130% other. If you went absolutely pure Fire or Bolt, you could get 174%, but 121% in everything else.

Sub Fighter for huge numbers, Techer for extended PP bar.
    Which build is that?

well they certainly shouldn't be meleeing
    maybe you are right. ive just been trying to recapture the playstyle of a pso fomarl.
    Last edited by Alisha; Feb 8, 2013 at 01:39 AM.

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

without charge mechs, geist mechs and and an inferno bazooka, those times are a thing of the past.

I miss running around with my ond green doublesaber+20/p wand combo and blasting everything to bits.

Quote Originally Posted by Alisha View Post
    this seems to make the assumption that because someone plays techer they should be nuking.
    I think all classes should be nuking to some extent.
    Even supportive classes should be capable of dealing dps.
    Last edited by Coatl; Feb 8, 2013 at 12:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SociableTyrannosaur View Post
    Which build is that?
    Referring to your FO/TE in the first post, and my FO/FI in post #18. Just the FO side of it, though, as either sub works.

And I didn't want to bother clutter up my post with Ice/Wind/Light/Dark calculations.

Referring to your FO/TE in the first post, and my FO/FI in post #18. Just the FO side of it, though, as either sub works.

And I didn't want to bother clutter up my post with Ice/Wind/Light/Dark calculations.

Ah ok. Yeah my build is supposed to fill in the bikt tree as it goes. tbh I was favoring fire tree a bit more for the pp convert fire combardment but I thought my fire was a bit heaftier than 154%. In the end they'll both look the same but I'll admit yours is a bit better for all around damage for the time being.

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    I think all classes should be nuking to some extent.
    Even supportive classes should be capable of dealing dps.
    why? in MPA's as a close range fighter i wont be getting near anything that isnt a miniboss or boss. wich is what i build for.
    Last edited by Alisha; Feb 8, 2013 at 02:24 PM.

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

Quote Originally Posted by SociableTyrannosaur View Post
    Ah ok. Yeah my build is supposed to fill in the bolt tree as it goes. tbh I was favoring fire tree a bit more for the pp convert fire combardment but I thought my fire was a bit heaftier than 154%. In the end they'll both look the same but I'll admit yours is a bit better for all around damage for the time being.
    I honestly thought it would be as well, but I guess the points taken from JA Advance caught up to you. Probably a good idea to take that Ice Mastery point to max Flame. If you go heavy fire, the 5% in ice isn't even better in Caves, save for Vol Dragon, but unboosted dark is better damage against him anyway.

We'll see what happens next level cap raise.

Right well the thought was heavy fire and then even it out later. I may just go with your build for Fo side instead seeing how JA advance catches up so nicely.

What MAG should i use for RA/GU?