Page 382 of 684 FirstFirst ... 282332372379380381382383384385392432482 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,820 of 6832
    Mechanized Combat Engineer Freshellent's Avatar

edit:

Pretty sure I fixed it, thanks.
    Last edited by Freshellent; Apr 7, 2014 at 10:33 PM.
    Veteran of the former Universe 11. PSO2 -Ship 02-

I'm having this serious issue that if I close tweaker during an update, I am forced to download the entire JP story files despite having the backup. And yes the backup folders vanished, probably right after I click yes to update it.

The reason I'm forced to close is because the tweaker isn't responding at all (not downloading anything during update because of sudden internet DC). This happened to me two weeks ago and its happening again, I just wished the tweaker didn't just remove the files right after an update in case something like this happened. I don't have an unlimited super speed internet at the moment, so its kind off frustrating if something like this happen when I'm using the story patch....
    Last edited by Meteor Weapon; Apr 8, 2014 at 11:56 PM.

As a temporary stop-gap measure, you could make a backup of the backup folder, or externally download a rar of the current story patch to avoid the auto-download.

Again, it downloads this huge though the actual update is just around 30 MB. Any help?
    Spoiler!

Here's when I tried to restore the English backups.
    Spoiler!

Log file: http://pastebin.com/6akQhnqM
    Last edited by LotusFX; Apr 9, 2014 at 02:30 AM.

I don't recall seeing anything for the story patch backup. Do I manually need to make a backup of it?

I do have it on always backup. Here's what I got when I installed the story patch and tried to restore the backup made.

Spoiler!

Same happened to the large files when I tried to restore its backup again. The backup seems gone.
    Last edited by LotusFX; Apr 9, 2014 at 03:12 AM.

Speaking of which, you think there's anything you can do about the "fix GameGuard" option getting denied access? It's always GameMon.des and a few others that can't be deleted since they're in use.

I always end up renaming files and the folder or playing with permissions (or restarting my computer) to fix the problem since GG just crashes.

Issue happens often enough to bug me. I think it's when I try to restart PSO2 while it's still closing, or otherwise hasn't fully released everything yet (due to a crash or w/e).
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

just wanted to come by and say thanks for this awesome application. definitely helps new players like me.

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    It's probably because you have it in Program Files, which is not recommended due to permission issues and such. Try moving your PSO2 installation to C:\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\
    Didn't help. Moved the game there.
    Just strange how the backup folder deletes itself after a restore. Seems like I'll have to manually copy the backup folder somewhere for later. May I ask if this is what causes the huge file downloads every update?

I've been having an issue with the tweaker for a while, but since it is only an issue when PSO2 needs to update, I never got around to asking.

My tweaker no longer seems to sense PSO2 updates, would you happen to know of any reason why?
    I mean, I know that my PSO2 and Tweaker are setup in the Program Files, but the permissions are set to allow it and it has never had this issue before. (I've been using it since you've released it) I wish I actually reported this when it first occured, so I would have known which tweaker version seemed to break it for me. So at this point, I'm just wondering if anyone else has reported this issue, or if you know what it is and how to fix it.

I can use the tweaker's "Check for PSO2 Updates" to update the client, or I can launch the default launcher and filecheck to update it.
    So it's not crippling to me. It's just that I would log in sometimes and forget that it didn't actually update the game, so I would get a version error; and have to exit and fix that.