Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I've already remade one and plan on remaking two more down the line. I love the results.
    PSZ : HUnewm Lv85+
    Infinity : Lv128 ; Br28
    -----------------
    Twitter: @Jthreau

I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

(Too lazy to crop, character on the far right)

All Silver. Made the name Silver Ishihara back in PSO fanfic naming-style, but just now it has enough space.

I also tried to remake my HUnewearl Kirin

And RAcast Monaco Chao (But named him Monaco Chao Mk.II for the far difference)

hmmm... I had a HUnewearl named Pine on BB. My only character on PSU is also named Pine, but it is a Male newman and future guntecher. So... no, but they both have purple hair.

Well, I haven't QUITE remade Steyr yet...

But Atma Weapon is reborn!

But she is much younger now; she has not yet consumed enough souls to reach apotheosis... yet.

On 2006-12-29 17:26, SolomonGrundy wrote:
    On 2006-12-29 17:03, Hustler_One wrote:
    Tried it, doesnt work. The only character I had any real wish to remake was my HUnewearl and I learned the hard way that F newman + melee = teh suck.
    Um...Newman Female Wartecker is not very sucky once debuffs come out.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SolomonGrundy on 2006-12-29 17:28 ]</font>
    I dont want to play a force. or half force. I have ADD and can not pay attention to people's life well enough to keep them healed. Sooo... yea... >.>
    EDIT: Yes yes, ill rephrase that, I dont feel newmans, expecially female ones can live up to the job of melee good enough for me to play one. I like being able to equip all my good weapons I just got, and newman ATP would hinder that a bit. But yes, your right newmans are very playable in melee. Just, not for me, im used to being able to take a beating, and newmans cant take that beating as well as other races. But yes, they can melee.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hustler_One on 2006-12-30 01:43 ]</font>

Elitist hybrid. Merged classes can be pricks too!

Yeah, but I lost the ponytail, have slicked back hair, and no square type glasses but Rico style. I could have remade my FOmar, but I didn't really like the ponytail haircut enough. So I went with a different haircut and also, a different class altogether. He's a guntecher now, and infinitely more cool looking.

Still red hair and glasses though. Uber nerds are just too hot.

I tried to remake a HUcast, purple and all that. not my original pso character but the HUcast was my choice on pso xbox.

I totally tried to remake my PSO character.

Then realised men in dresses were so last season.

On 2006-12-30 01:39, Hustler_One wrote: Just, not for me, im used to being able to take a beating, and newmans cant take that beating as well as other races. But yes, they can melee.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hustler_One on 2006-12-30 01:43 ]</font>
    Nova takes a beating a lot better then Maya does. Yes, Maya's a force, and she's at a lower level then Nova, but it's still true.

Edit: As for character remakes, all of mine except for Koji (I didn't care for playing as male characters in my PSO days) are remakes of my most used PSO characters. I didn't care much for making them an exact likeness. I just used the same vision I had of them on PSO. Also, Kinako was a FOnewearl in PSO.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kinako78 on 2006-12-30 08:52 ]</font>
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 characters:

Kinako-Level 76 Female Human Force
    Koji-Level 64 Male Beast Hunter
    Rinia-Level 15 Female CAST Ranger
    Nova-Level 7 Female Newman Hunter

I have an entirely new lineup so far...but "The Chojin"(main character in the GC era. FOmar, level 152, usually carried Sorceror's Cane or Sigh of a God) looms on the horizon. It's interesting to me that the Beasts/Nanoblast addition to the gameplay mechanics....this all just happens to fit quite nicely with the story and eventual destiny I had in mind for Chojin(*my story for him involved his study and research on transformation, and he would eventually learn to take the form of something along the lines of a Hildetorr, and proceed with the destruction of Pioneer 2), even back then....he will definitely be reborn as Beast. Heh, just talking about it has expedited the process...I may as well make him today....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: XCOPY on 2006-12-30 10:52 ]</font>