Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: +10 grinders

The highest I have made is +9, but I would really like to make +10 grinders... Is there any way to make these or is it just totally random? Is there a stat on your PM that you can raise to make the grinders come out with higher +'s...

If there is a trick to making +10's I would love to know.

Destroyer For Hire.

Man, in all of my experiences, in over 400 grinder base Bs, I made... maybe 20 +10s.
    I don't think there is really a trick to it, but more or less just sheer luck.
    If anyone else knows though, feel free to share.

On 2007-01-05 16:24, KRKcl17 wrote:
    Man, in all of my experiences, in over 400 grinder base Bs, I made... maybe 20 +10s.
    I don't think there is really a trick to it, but more or less just sheer luck.
    If anyone else knows though, feel free to share.
    Well when you start to synth the grinders to you click imediatly so that you can go and synth more or do you pause and wait and then click. Sometimes when I pause I get a higher + but when I also go click right away I get high +'s too... Synthing Grinders is kidn of annoying lol I only want +10's really... That way I have no worries and no possible way I can fail.

+10 Won't eliminate failures only reduce it...best reduction is +10 + Luck 3

+10 can still fail dude.

On 2007-01-05 16:32, foamcup wrote:
    +10 can still fail dude.
    How? It even says when you use it, "There is no way this will fail" So how can it possibly fail?

on a 3 star luck day, for a grind of 10, a +10 grinder has a "High" chance of success. At least on B rank weapons. I know all about it because I make money by buying 6* weapons and grinding them to 10, then selling them for a few million. You break a good number of em trying to get em that high. I've spent over 500k trying to get one before.

THE JACKEL

Well after a few grinds it'll go down to "Very High" and then even "High" depending how far you grind. Even a +1 may yeild a zero failure rate at early grinds for some grades of weapons.

On 2007-01-05 16:33, AlieNxxxxxxxx wrote:
    On 2007-01-05 16:32, foamcup wrote:
    +10 can still fail dude.
    How? It even says when you use it, "There is no way this will fail" So how can it possibly fail?
    Any luck with any grinder will guarantee the first grind on C or B ranks, that's what that is. Weapons can be upgraded 10 times, if you want to make it past 4 or 5, you need good quality grinders and luck.

SO a +10 only works 100% for a little while? How many +10's can you use before it goes to "Very High" probability.