Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

For those of you who take zero damage from megid....

What is your character type, level, job level, and armor? I'm trying to get a rough idea of what I'll need.

I'm a male newman, level 60, fortetecher level 6 currently.

Ask Remedy :3

From what area? I'm pretty sure Jarba Megid and Deljaban Megid are way different level wise.

Newmn with a 10% Dark ele armor with mega/rainbow on at the lvl of 60 with eclass 10 can make you immune

I'm leaning more towards Deljaban megids at the moment but I'll take any info I can get at this point.

DJ... would you say that the star level of the armor is important? Would a 5 star armor like assino-senba work or would I need something that is 6 stars such as hoza-senba? Put it to you this way...if I can craft a 20% assino-senba do you think I'd be ok? I'm looking to make this armor myself so if I can save some money that would be great.

Its resistance towards the techs so yea, any armor would seem fair. You can go for a 20% assino-senba dark and be resistant to megid, but you will need high MST too.

It's best to go Female Newmn since they have higher resistance (MST). I think around 450+MST with the assets of the equipments would help alot.

My friend falls under these assets using a 16% assin-senba gets 0 damage from megid. This is from LL-S.

OOOooo I was wrong. You need over 500+ MST with the help of % from Armor. currently my friend has 537

I was wrong again. As you can see, each armor has a set MST given.
    http://psupedia.info/index.php?title=Armors

So basically... With the added amount of MSt together if you currently have 537 MST, wearing Hoza-Senba with 50%, will give you well over 680 MST. Far enough to defeat megid's death rate XD

If I were you, I would go for Hoza.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dj_SkyEpic on 2007-01-06 22:44 ]</font>

The Unofficial PSOW Lolibrarian

Female, Newman, Fortecher 5, Character 60, 16% Dark Nafri-senba w/ Mega / Rainbow.

Edit: 618 MST with the armor equipped, 488 without it.

Edit 2: This is Unsafe Passage S and Fight for Food S megid - not Jarba megid on any level. I don't go to Parum that much.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Remedy on 2007-01-06 23:01 ]</font>

xbox 360 PSU ftw.

On 2007-01-06 22:59, Remedy wrote:
    Female, Newman, Fortecher 5, Character 60, 16% Dark Nafri-senba w/ Mega / Rainbow.

Edit: 618 MST with the armor equipped, 488 without it.

Edit 2: This is Unsafe Passage S and Fight for Food S megid - not Jarba megid on any level. I don't go to Parum that much.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Remedy on 2007-01-06 23:01 ]</font>
    So safe to say that only newman forces will ever be safe from megid? or can high% armor give us beasts/casts/humans a chance?

Female Human Fortetecher 60/10 with 38% Dark Nafri-senba.. I take 0 damage from Megid in Unsafe Passage S and Fight for Food S.

On the other hand.. Jarba's Megid in sealabs hit from 60-140 and will kill me at times.

I won't give them bastard Jarbas a chancne I'll run out of PP but they will die.