Thread: Techs

xbox 360 PSU ftw.

Anyone Force-y want to comment on some of the new techs coming out in the US - as to which ones are worthy, and which ones are unworthy?

Specifically I am wondering about the light technique that reduces magic damage...good even for Guntecker?

How about some of the dark based techs, specifically there is one that does damage based on HP? I'm feeling a little out of my depth, and buying techs is a costly venture.

i dont really have the time to go much in detail here, but i can do a quick summary:

the damu techs are all very good. for a lot of situations, they will be the fastest way to kill monsters.

buff techs at lv 21 give the party 20% boosted stats which is nice. debuffs are ok but i find they usually arent worth the effort.

all 3 nosu techs are extremely strong and useful, but cost a lot of pp to use. nosudeega is overall stronger than deega. nosuzonde and nosumegido push down monsters at lv 21.

megido costs 99 frags yet sux, imo. it does decent damage but it wont instant kill well at all (except for weak small monsters and robots, all of which are usually easier to kill w/ better techs anyway -_-) 64 pp cost for a megido that barely kills? bleh.

megiverse rocks. it has the biggest range of any tech, does decent damage and you drain a lot of HP w/ it. its expensive to use but actually worth it, unlike megido.

giresta is ass.

hope my post was helpful to you (^_^) its really fun being a force when you have a lot of techs to use.
    Quit PSO2

For further info on Technics, I have given a summary on all the Technics including description, pp cost, and status effects in my guide. Just check the sticky at the top for Spell Casters Anonymous.

xbox 360 PSU ftw.

On 2007-01-10 17:01, Inazuma wrote:
    i dont really have the time to go much in detail here, but i can do a quick summary:

the damu techs are all very good. for a lot of situations, they will be the fastest way to kill monsters.

buff techs at lv 21 give the party 20% boosted stats which is nice. debuffs are ok but i find they usually arent worth the effort.

all 3 nosu techs are extremely strong and useful, but cost a lot of pp to use. nosudeega is overall stronger than deega. nosuzonde and nosumegido push down monsters at lv 21.

megido costs 99 frags yet sux, imo. it does decent damage but it wont instant kill well at all (except for weak small monsters and robots, all of which are usually easier to kill w/ better techs anyway -_-) 64 pp cost for a megido that barely kills? bleh.

megiverse rocks. it has the biggest range of any tech, does decent damage and you drain a lot of HP w/ it. its expensive to use but actually worth it, unlike megido.

giresta is ass.

hope my post was helpful to you (^_^) its really fun being a force when you have a lot of techs to use.
    how about at level 11+ (*coff* wartecher *coff*) anything that is only marginal at level 11+, but great at level 21+ that I should avoid?

Edit: thanks for the head up on the techs sticky. I was wondering where that went!

Old Man

On 2007-01-10 17:01, Inazuma wrote:

giresta is ass.

a post worth reading...

fun...informative...useful...

Thanks.