Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    Elitist hybrid. Merged classes can be pricks too!

Stuck on a party as the only healer, this can be a real bind. I was juggling 3 wands last night in mizuraki, and that's 3 slots taken up for useful weapons like rifles and twin handguns. Mizuraki's especially a headache due to the whole needing resta, reverser plus 3 or 4 buffs/debuffs.

On 360 I could only afford one decent offhand weapon so far, (crossbow) so I'm gonna need more before I'm a perfect support player. Which kind of sucks, hello infinite grinding of bullets.

Of course it's fine when another healer shows up, but you just know that 90% are not going to do their job. I played with the worst WT in living history yesterday. His wands must have run out around block two, and instead of going back for a recharge he kept running to me for a heal.

So I'm now reduced from most useful guntecher right back down to fairly gimped one. People are gonna expect the buffs, and the debuffs make the game run more quickly. I'm having people run to me for buffs already. And when I was too far away to do it, and frantically statusing Gohmons yesterday, the one player I didn't catch used items to buff himself. WHO EVER DID THAT BEFORE PATCH?

God dammit I need more crossbows. Or a system that doesn't slow down so hard, palette switching can be a real ASS on 360.

2 wands, as always.

Three Lidra's two Scepters
    The Scepters are back up though...

Also Swimwear, the ultimate clothing line.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gazette on 2007-01-12 14:45 ]</font>

xbox 360 PSU ftw.

the answer is right in front of you if only there was 1 tech, that gave all 4 buffs?

You are a human Guntecher IIRC, right? good ATP - go grab a 3* or if you have the scratch, a 6* machine gun, and use it to tag, and ad low level status to the mobs.

Now you have a crossbow, and good tagging weapon.

3, all of which are on my pallete

On 2007-01-12 14:38, Laranas wrote:
    2 wands, as always.
    That's fine on anywhere that doesn't cast a fuckton of status ailments, but you're moreso expected to cure than debuff on Mizuraki.

Except if you debuff, the game runs a lot more quickly. But you're suddenly not getting to attack so much. Hence why I say I'm gonna need a LOT of bullet levelling to be truly useful. WTs don't really have that problem, no need to switch between multiple status causing items for a myriad of useful effects, just 3 major weaps for that area, palette switching when your PP is out, and secondary weaps (cards) in your wand hand.

It's still a fucking bind really! I could use another 'techer char actually doing their job in Mizu S, but none actually do!

My Current Favorite Poster: KubaraManiac JAFO22000's Avatar
    Texas Chainsaw Mascara, 'cause that's where you're from!

Use rods. Oh, wait....

I generally use about 2-3 wands... 1 is just resta/reverser 'n the other is (currently) GiFoie and GiBarta. The 3rd wand is the "generic" for whichever runs out fastest... now... WT would be the COOLEST if we could move the wand to either hand... ( wand + survivor anyone? )

On 2007-01-12 14:46, SolomonGrundy wrote:
    the answer is right in front of you if only there was 1 tech, that gave all 4 buffs?

You are a human Guntecher IIRC, right? good ATP - go grab a 3* or if you have the scratch, a 6* machine gun, and use it to tag, and ad low level status to the mobs.

There is one tech that gives all 4 buffs, but only to you, and you take some damage for it. Megistar.
    Coming Soon!

On 2007-01-12 14:46, SolomonGrundy wrote:

I don't want to tag, I want to be a major player, like I used to be.

I got SE4 burn, SE4 freeze, SE3 grav, and I would silence all the gohmons and then cause them more damage than half the party was doing. Now I'm running around casting debuffs. Everybody else is doing more damage as a result, and we're faster, but I'd be INFINITELY more useful if I got much of a hit in. So I need a bunch of crossbow techs levelled high, and like I say it's going to to be a bind levelling those. I know it was a bind because I levelled it high on PC. Starting over again FTL.

Tagging is for leeches. And low rank machineguns are really not much use at all for anything but.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Shimarisu- on 2007-01-12 15:08 ]</font>