Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Elitist hybrid. Merged classes can be pricks too!

On 2007-01-12 15:08, JAFO22000 wrote:
    Was there anything in that post about being a Fortetecher "elitest"?? Cause I didn't see it. Sorry if I came off that way.

Anyway, you chose hybrid. Did you think that you were going to be a "major player"? You are good at two things yet great at neither. Know your role. Leave the status effects to the Fortegunners.
    Rubbish. You're an elitist alright if you think this.

I hate Forte elitists.

I can do status effects as well as a forte, so what's exactly stopping me from using crossbow and doing both? Jealous that you can't manage that?

BTW it's why I consider GT to be superior to FG. You can argue that all you like, I know you do more damage, but I don't care. It was only ever about the SE and buffing/debuffing for me. Get out of my thread please, it was addressed at hybrids.

I AM a major player, for the reasons I outlined. Whether you think fortes do better at one thing is moot, fact is 99% do not, because most people suck and have not levelled their bullets anyway.

Elitist hybrid. Merged classes can be pricks too!

Actually I LOLed especially at that post, because by "Leave the status effects to the fortegunners" it implies that you think I shouldn't be doing my primary job, and instead should do my secondary one, which requires that I run around, buff/debuff and never hit anything.

That is absolute comedy. Do all Fortes think like this? Oh wait they don't, I play with one who ISN'T retarded in his opinions of hybrids.

My Current Favorite Poster: KubaraManiac JAFO22000's Avatar
    Texas Chainsaw Mascara, 'cause that's where you're from!

So, I went from a Force Elitest to a Forte Elitest? Is that a promotion? Seems like I can't say anything without you attacking, therefore I find this discussion to be irrelevant.

Dancing Blades, Whirling Whips Maridia's Avatar

I'm a beast wartecher, and I'm still trying to figure out the best combination of buffs/debuffs/etc that works for me. I definitely need to go buy me the accuracy booster, if only for my retarded ATA.

Shim, sorry I asked already, I don't know if you saw (you only seem to respond to the jerkwads sometimes), but what's your layout for wands and techs? No, I don't want to copy it, I'm just really curious.

man, it's hard to tell someone you respect their views and stuff without sounding like a major kissass -_-

Shim's got the upper hand on us in terms of debuff setup no matter how we equip considering Shims a Guntecher.

For my Wartecher, if I feel I need all my buffs, I just swap out the placement I have for my bow and add another wand.
    That should give you enough room without restricting you too badly.

On 2007-01-12 15:02, -Shimarisu- wrote:
    ^ Ask anyone who has played in my parties about my "imaginary" husband who is not very good at PSO/PSU! You can pull that stunt on other sites my friend, but you can't pull it here where people have played with him.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Shimarisu- on 2007-01-12 15:05 ]</font>
    Oh, ok, then.

Dancing Blades, Whirling Whips Maridia's Avatar

I'm just curious as to what buffs she keeps on what wands, etc. Since she only carries a few. Though I guess I was thinking of her putting debuffs on those too, but she wouldn't need to, being a guntecher. <_< Hm.

I have guntecher on the same char thathas fortetecher.

Personally i like being able to shoot things with my fans. I love my fans; i can strafe and cast buff/debuff spells on the fly then switch up to a wand that has my gi-spell of choice that im leveling.

I like guntecher alot for this reason. I like being fortetecher for the ability to be able to use level 30 bullet techs/attack techs. I switch them in and out as needed.

Sure a fortegunner gets level 3 SE's who cares? Can they back a fortetecher when people are in a jam and in need of healing?

It about how you like to play the game. Saying things like "leave statuses to such and such job class" is BS. Ive played in rooms with three guntechers, a fighgunner and 2 fortefighters. Statuses were landing left and right and honestly mobs died just as fast. I'd have really liked to see the speed of the kills with debuffs/buffs on.

Shima play it how you want to play it. I think guntecher/wartechers do it better since they can now lower a group of mobs atp/ata/def thus lowereing the dmg received by your team mates. Not only that you get level 20 bullets so not only will your statuses be doing damage over time to the mobs at a % youll also be crippling them with debuffs and buffing you team mates atp/ata/def.

Fortegunners have may have SE3's but who saves their arses when they need a cure and the fortetecher is busy running from a govahara? Ya thats right, i said it. Show love to the Wartecher/guntecher people in your party. If they dont suck no one is dying.

People need to keep the edge out of their posts; this aint BG forums for christs sake.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Witchblade56 on 2007-01-12 15:36 ]</font>

three, but only when soloing/im the only force. If there is a fortecher in the group ill have them buff since they probabbly have a rod for all four buffs.

when with my regular group ill have three again, but one of the wands has Jellen and Zalure, just like the good ol days of PSO. The wartecher and i will usually split up the buffs so that we can use debuffs as well

since the buff/debuffs came out i usually carry 6 wands put 3 of them on my palette and the 3 other spots are with my single daggers and card weapons. so i usually switch between wands when one of my wands in my palette runs out of PP. But I may carry more if I find myself the only wartecher/ support character on the team. if it get the habit that no one else is supporting ;3