I am making a rare item drop list based on area, creature, ID and difficulty, so far i have most of caves and forest complete. If you would like to see this list 100% complete, it would be the first of its kind, not to mension it would be extremely useful in helping find that one rare you really want. I'm asking that you either post things you've found here or email them to me at [email protected] so I can make sure i have every possible drop on my list. If you submit i need the following info:

Difficulty
    Section ID
    Item/Weapon/Armor found
    What enemy dropped it.

Things I'm not iterested in are items found in boxes, or photon drops dropped by enemies. Also, i'm only looking for harder to find enemy parts. such as, 10 stars and up enemy parts only. Please help to complete this list.

I found a branch of paku paku on very hard off of a gobooma. I'm in redria... YAHOO

I know from my own experience this is very hard to do and EXTREMELY time consuming. I spent 7 sleepless nights making the PSO Version 2 Rare Item FAQ for DC. My FAQ included everything you mentioned along with a list of rares according to I.D, item info, item stats, and some other stuff. It was really not worth it in the end. People still ask where to find items on message boards. My FAQ has been posted on GameFAQ's, Mamak-int, neoseeker, and IGN. I guess thats pretty cool but I feel I rather would have been playing PSO then making a FAQ

Don't feel discouraged, no matter what you do they'll still be people who don't know about/ won't check the FAQs I'm sure your effort was appreciated.

Actually, I'd like to see you go forward with this, but with Episode 2 in mind. It's not complete by far, but there is a translated Japanese page that seems to be dead on the money concerning Ep 1 rares and section ID here.

I would like to see you make the list. I got a Stink Frame in Forest 2 VHard from a gigobooma (or gobooma, couldn't tell).

Watashi wa...

Difficulty:
    Vhard,VR Temple Beta
    ID:Bluefull
    Love Rappy:Gae Bolg
    Rag Rappy:Stag Cutlery
    Mothmant:Photon Drop

Vhard,Ruins 1
    ID:Bluefull
    Delsaber: Delsaber's Right arm
    So Dimenion:Cadeceus(s/p?)

Hard,Seabed Upper