Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Also is it true that one can be found off rappies in Linear Line S? I'm thinkin of conducting a good ol' pso rare hunt and do some runs for it til it drops. But does anyone know by how much percent the PP is reduced...so that I know I'm not wasting my time for a unit that only has a 10% reduction :/

lolDiads
    If Diad was a planet in PSU, I'd live there

25% reduction on weapon skills. Doubles the cost of your bullets.

Jpn Wiki lists it as causing melee pp usage to drop to 75% while increasing bullet pp usage to 200%.

Which imo, is freak'n awesome. Even for a figunner, just swap the slot if you're in an area that needs to shoot a lot, then swap it back on.

So in theory...

For a figunner, you now have fortefighter pp usage...

For a Forte Fighter... your Dagger PA just became 6 per PA... YOU REGEN WHAT IT COSTS NOW! (Currently a figunner myself... but that's DAMN TEMPTING).

On our wiki, and various reports by players, the slot can drop off ANY rappy lvl 50+

Mad Creatures being the easiest of the rappy maps... but also the map with no spawn pattern listed on websites I can find...

So my goal is to find the spawn pattern for Mad Creatures. I'll also use this opportunity to ask for help!

I've mapped 9 failing spawn patterns (no rappies), one successful spawn I personally can varify, and found one post about another successful spawn I cannot verify.

I'll make another reply with that info in it.

*Swings large blades*

Yep! I picked one up off a Rappy on Mitzuraki S! But it didn't go to me...! ARGH! >_<

I know I'm not alone in wanting a very nice and nifty Melee Skill PP save slot item, but cannot solo linear line S or Relics. So here's our best shot, Mad Creatures S. You can map out spawns in C rank, I recommend having more than my one verified result before trying to endlessly run S rank.

Pretty easy to follow.

-Start by looking at the screen shots to see which map pattern you're on.

-Next look at the first group of monsters that spawn.

-Now you have a pretty good idea which map/spawn set you have. Simply follow along the row to comfirm what set you have.

-IF you disagree with any of the spawns, you have a very good chance of running into a rappy!! The one I have verified, I knew it was a rappy spawn map the second I saw the first spawn of block 2, it was different!

-Once we have more confirmed spawns, we can disregard HALF the possible maps to greatly increase chances of running into a rappy.

-So follow along, if so see anything different, MAKE NOTE OF IT. Post your results, let's help each other =)

Chart IS a work in progress, why it's not complete. I added that 4th spawn for block 1 AFTER finding my first rappy spawn. Did this in hope of identifying the spawn sooner than block 2 (killing mobs solo can take a while in S, any time saved really adds up).

I know it's kinda hard to read... Don't have any websites of my own to post it properly, I can email it to anyone willing to put it up properly.

Bah, bottom of my image was cut off, it's supposed to read "Umberger 21:09, 3 January 2007 (CST)" to note the original poster... This spawn I have not verified, and is missing/uncertain of info, but a nice starting point. Hope my chart and his info can lead to another verified/complete Rappy Spawn pattern!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Meep on 2007-01-13 09:58 ]</font>

The ATP you lose is hardly noticable, and my weapon set usually last from block 1 to the end of block 3 on De ragan S. Without the unit, I was running out of PP well in block 2.

I've said this many times before, and I guess I'll say it again. This unit is very good for fortefighters; but not so good for Fighgunners that utilize all-range attack ability. Unless you really feel like micromanaging your units everytime you want to use a gun, you will empty those suckers out extremely fast.

On the other hand... Fighgunners who don't know the definition of "projectile weapon" will have fun using this though. Tornado Dance at its strongest eats up 40PP, so with this unit on, it drops to 30, which is very good savings...

There is a rappy x4 spawn for Mad Creatures. I think it starts with polties in b1 and b2. B1 being the one that starts you off by going up a ramp and two monsters spawn.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Whoa, this unit is out? How long do you think it will take to find one?

To get one:

1. You have to find a lvl 50+ rappy.
    2. Beat it up
    3. Pray it drops the unit

Number one on its own is very rare... but you can increase how often you find them by knowing which map/spawn sets will have them. Just abandon the sets you know cannot have them.

So figuring out which sets can have rappies is the LARGEST part of getting the unit. Wish more people would like try to help map this out... I made a very strong start of it.

Oh well, I'm still trying.