Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I've noticed in the offline quest, From the Depths, that MATHA (when she goes insane and attacks in Ruins 2) has a ranged attack with her wand. This also occurs in the PSO video of "Untekked Prophets of Motav Special Demonstration(s)."

What is this ability and how does one use it? I've searched the forums using various keywords, the guides for characters and weapons, and I just turned on the GC and tried various Scepters with special attacks with my FOmar and FOmarl. No luck.

Any contributions are much appreciated.

- Scales

High pope of the discordians

I think it's a weird bug.

Also in Forrest of Sorrow in ultimate i noticed it at the adoptive daughter of Baz (isn't she Martha?) when she attacks with the Ice Staffagon (she don't use the special, then you would see a "Ice Aura" or how you would call it).
    But if you use Dagon at your self, you only have the normal range.

If you're talking about how she hits things with a standard physical attack, even when those things are far away, then I think that's just a glitch. And I seem to remember that it also happens with other NPC's, in other quests.

Edit: D'oh! If only I had been 90 seconds earlier, then I would have been first to reply!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: T0m on 2007-01-13 14:03 ]</font>

Mercenary for Hire

Yes like Alicia Baz in forest of sorrow she can hit an enemy even if he's insanely far...this is weird.

aka Dr_Montague

On 2007-01-13 14:01, T0m wrote:
    If you're talking about how she hits things with a standard physical attack, even when those things are far away, then I think that's just a glitch. And I seem to remember that it also happens with other NPC's, in other quests.
    Yeah like with KIREEK? That SOUL EATER / SOUL BANISH has a HUGE range, but when I earned it, it was just like a regular partisan.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dr_Montague on 2007-01-13 14:04 ]</font>

Mercenary for Hire

But Kireek is a wuss he his not even strong on Ultimate forest and he his level 186...

aka Dr_Montague

On 2007-01-13 14:04, Undeadpriest wrote:
    But Kireek is a wuss he his not even strong on Ultimate forest and he his level 186...
    Thats because he has no MAG. BUT I CAN'T STAND THAT HE ONLY HITS ONCE IN A COMBO!

Mercenary for Hire

Well...he did a whole combo on a Bartle once.That was his best performance ever.XD

aka Dr_Montague

On 2007-01-13 14:10, Undeadpriest wrote:
    Well...he did a whole combo on a Bartle once.That was his best performance ever.XD
    I doubt I'll ever live to see that! LOL

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dr_Montague on 2007-01-13 14:12 ]</font>

On 2007-01-13 14:01, T0m wrote:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: T0m on 2007-01-13 14:03 ]</font>
    A glitch, huh... Then my question becomes HOW DID SKORPIUS DO IT??? It's his FOmarl with the Prophets of Motav, tearing up those Tollaws XD

Looks like I might send a PM...