Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Cast Acrofighter. WTB Robochao mag AlphaMinotaux's Avatar

Are there any other missions in the style of Bruce's Dungeon? This is the first mission that actually has me like wow... This is what i expected when i was waiting for PSU.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AlphaMinotaux on 2007-01-14 20:18 ]</font>

Not sure, i hope so. I love Bruce's Dungeon ive done it over 20 times and im not even slightly bored of it. Its fun trying to get S. If they make more like this more people will play PSU

Member of the PSO in PSU club!

I like Bruces Dungeon...It's like PSO's challenge mode...but awsome....I do hope there are other missions like it

If I remember correctly...there's an Agata Onma that's a party mission (some sort of Onma party mission on Neudaiz) and another one on Moatoob (is it Dimma or the Magas Maggahna that you face?).

Umm... I don't know if bruce's dungeon really had the best effect on the japanese. I mean, it really brought out the worst in them. And I know theres atleast a few japanese that quit in result to it.

But... with that said, they did release more untimed party missions that are a lot more like... PSO. Theres one on Neudaiz (Onma) and one on Moatoob (Deima). They require a party to really get the most out of, but when it comes down to it, they're just really really solid all around missions. As I said, they're untimed, and don't really involve any riddles or coordination like Bruce's. They just have floor buttons that require certain numbers of people to get through. Kinda like Caves on PSO.

I imagine they do have more like Bruce's to come though. Just don't expect it very soon.

EDIT: Most of the jp players used to refer to Agata Onma as "The best mission ever". It was a REALLY easy s-rank mission, that you can basically spank like it was nothing and it gives 5100 / 55. Also the drops are also pretty crazy.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Itsuki-chan on 2007-01-14 20:54 ]</font>

So Agata Onma became the new Ragan for them?

A Rappy is for life, not just for christmas.

I was wondering the same thing, i noticed on bruces dungeon it says training mission 0 or somin like that, maybe down the line bruce will release new ones, 1 ,2 ,3 etc
    We can hope.

On 2007-01-15 01:45, MomoHana wrote:
    So Agata Onma became the new Ragan for them?
    Actually, it became the new Agata Relics. Because Agata Relics had already replaced De Ragan.

It kinda went De Ragan -> Agata Relics -> Agata Onma. Its kinda bad now, since Agata Relics and Agata Onma are right across the outpost from eachother.

But to give you an idea of how many people started doing Agata Onma, supposedly the average price of a Mei/Quick was about 1.5mil before it was added. A week after it was added it was down to about 400k. Probably even lower now. But I mean, come on, a 40+ S-rank thats easier and faster than mizuraki, doesn't have worms, and has twice as good of drops and twice the reward? People were all over that.

On 2007-01-15 05:42, Itsuki-chan wrote:
    doesn't have worms
    *joygasm*

Best mission ever indeed

Everyone has their own weakness...

On 2007-01-14 20:49, Itsuki-chan wrote:
    Umm... I don't know if bruce's dungeon really had the best effect on the japanese. I mean, it really brought out the worst in them. And I know theres atleast a few japanese that quit in result to it.

Curious as to what you mean by this.