Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
    Elitist hybrid. Merged classes can be pricks too!

Last night almost 50% of people I saw on 360 were using the swimsuit glitch. They were all mostly guys too. Bit of a surprise, but... this trick is so easy on 360, but not so much on PC. So it makes me wonder how prevalent it is on PC.

Is everybody running round half naked on PC, or what?

Worth me logging on and taking piccys?

Yeah, it's stupid on 360. There's a fair few casts running around with no bottoms as well. =/ There's gonna be a lot of naked people when they patch it.

This is one glitch I hope never gets patched.

Yea, they're all over the place on PC/PS2 version as well.

I think anyone wearing swimsuits or half of one should get 50% more ice damage. I'm tired of seeing them.

"Say, I must be crazy walking out in these woods alone at night with a horrible mutilation practically around the corner." - Ranger Brad

I can't afford a full set of decent clothes yet. I gave all my money to a friend for his, cause his were cheaper.

This is the perfect opportunity to look cool without wearing half starter clothes. Come on, I'm really sick of em.

So both my male chars are now half naked. Don't worry I'm sure I'll end up getting kicked from parties for it before long, been kicked for the stupidest reasons in the past.

Dancing Blades, Whirling Whips Maridia's Avatar

They certainly make certain female characters more hot/skanky. Depends on your definition. I know I love my Riza but god, in this one outfit using the glitch, I just want to pounce on her and defile her in all the right ways. @_@

Shim, they're around, but I haven't seen too many shirtless studs. they're mostly hiding in games or in rooms. If you'll have to pay to reactivate, you may as well not.

Celestial Knight of Azure Flames zandra117's Avatar
    My soul is in Gurhal while my heart is on Ragol

After I found out an extra effect of this glitch last night which I will not say what happened before people exploit it like crazy. This glitch might need to be patched
    "Thol-Falz, tes par rel diemed. Tes syr, weh yi ryukad te reli, rel ken rel obid." Dark Force, your shrine is finished. Your sword, who you returned to reality, is able to be wielded.

Dancing Blades, Whirling Whips Maridia's Avatar

Riiiight. Well, unless you can shed some light on that cryptic little piece of information, you probably shouldn't say something like that out where everyone will see it and be curious. Unless you just wanted attention, in which case, carry on. <_<

It doesn't matter, they PMed me the info and I tried it.

It doesn't work. Was to do with stacking armour. Your visible stats do not change, nor do your stats in battle. I got hit for the same amount and healed for the same amount after "stacking" armour and units.

The glitch physically deequips your armour and units, just makes it LOOK like your armour line is still on. In other words, it does nothing to your stats. PLEASE CAN NOBODY REPORT THE GLITCH TO SEGA K THX.