Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    xbox 360 PSU ftw.

So, Forte fighters are limited to level 10 bullets...and there are some creatures that are weak to bullets, and resitant to melee (tengohs, for one).

Yet, I am finding when a pistol is used on them, the damage just is not there - I can spam the Spear PA for a good bit more damage. And this is on an opposing element. (Ice shot vs Fire Tengohs)

Sooo...safe to say I wasted 1k, and some time?

uhm, you should have a gun, but maybe to you a gun PA is a waste of money. Personally, there are some enemies that fly away, ie really high and can't be hit with melee, and even bosses that you need to shoot to do damage at times, so having a gun is a good idea. Having a PA isn't too bad, Ice is prolly the best to have.

THE JACKEL

well, having one bullet would up your atp a lil bit, by sacrificing your ata. i personally would second having no bullet at all. green is the way to go for shagreece and co.
    「愛と空の女王様」を言でもいい。 We are Heroes. This is what we do!

xbox 360 PSU ftw.

On 2007-01-15 18:16, rena-ko wrote:
    well, having one bullet would up your atp a lil bit, by sacrificing your ata. i personally would second having no bullet at all. green is the way to go for shagreece and co.
    I spam the twin dagger PA on them. they die...quickly. I really need a good way to take down 23 Tengohs on B/A rank missions.

Down for the Getdown

I like bullet arts. They're not needed of course but they add a little extra oomph to your attacks. Especially when it comes to flying bosses, the damage is purdy good, and while the SEs aren't reliable its nice from time to time when they do hit.
    They're also nice for melee resistant enemies.
    That just my 2 cent. I don't think anyone is going to go nuts if you don't have 'em, but its nice.

Yeah.... Hunter w/green bullets = no biggie.... Ranger with green bullets = biggie

I' never had trouble hitting stuff with my human hunter using an ice handgun. Does bonus damage, and has a chance to freeze them, which helps a lot since flying enemies tend to be fast

Use Axes on tengohs, does more damage than the bullets (for me anyway) and they get knocked down repeatedly. I still keep handguns on me of course.

meh, it's only 1k for the art. I say get it and the off-times it does land the SE it pays for itself. At least get the ice one, it's useful more often than not. Shock is pretty decent too.

You won't be firing your pistol for SE 1 status effects and a 5% elemental damage boost with only lv 10 capped bullets. That's just plain sad. Go green since it's barely weaker in terms of damage and won't have any ATA hit. Either way it's mostly just for emergencies.