Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast

<link removed>

So I can basically get any Srank board I want now if I knew the right people? WTF @ this! I honestly can't believe hundreds of Psycho Wands will probably be distributed throughout PSU months before they even drop.

Damn, hackers won. I honestly can't see this game recovering from this. Only a wipe would cure it's woes, and a wipe would turn it into PSU into a ghost town, a whole 3 MONTHS after it came out!

I'm just in awe, hackers have just totally owned an online game. Phantasy Star can't buy a break

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Deja on 2007-01-16 00:35 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Arislan on 2007-01-16 06:52 ]</font>

PSO never turned into a ghost town even with all the hacks, no different here.

Is this on 360 too? I doubt it is, but still...I think PC/PS2 is pretty much almost beyond saving with the whole hacking situation. Also, if you don't want to get early S-Ranks...then don't buy/ask for them. So what if other people have them, it's not going to ruin your gaming experience.

Now we will slowly see the exact same thing that happened with PSO...

"Don't go on Universe X, that's the hacker universe, go to the legit place. Legit legit legit hacker hacker hacker blah blah blah."

/me is glad to be on 360.

EDIT: Just thought I'd add...what would a wipe do? It'd make everyone who earned their stuff lose it, then the hackers would just re-dupe/create their stuff, and the PS2/PC economy would be back where it was, except the "legits" would be at lower levels with less stuff.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Umberger on 2007-01-15 23:46 ]</font>

Cast Acrofighter. WTB Robochao mag AlphaMinotaux's Avatar

info please...Links, sources, names...

You are kidding me, you have already seen people with S rank equipment when it hasn't even been unlocked yet? Great, this is just great. Sega should just do a roll back to a earlier date. At least a couple of weeks ago.

Sure it would piss some people off, but it isn't anything grinding the levels back can't cure, the only problem is that we would lose money and equipment that we had, but I think its worth it really.

I don't want to see people walking around with that sort of stuff when it can't be gotten legitly. I at least want to have it out before the hackers start messing with it. I could careless at that point because I could get it as well with a little hard work, but they just spit on the game and take what they want.

It really is so sad that they have no kind of patience what so ever and do this crap. It kills the game, no one wants to play when everyone has everything they could ever possibly get.

No one wants End game material when its only been 3 months since it came out.

Van, when you talk about lower levels meaning not being able to equip those S-Ranks...do you by any chance remember God/Equip?

EDIT: Oh wait, you mean restore a backup from an earlier date. Well then that means the hackers would go recreate their hacked weapon boards, and everyone else will have lost their progress. No sort of wipe will cure the hacking issue.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Umberger on 2007-01-15 23:49 ]</font>

Cast Acrofighter. WTB Robochao mag AlphaMinotaux's Avatar

On 2007-01-15 23:46, Van-Stolin wrote:
    No one wants End game material when its only been 3 months since it came out.
    i do XD

I never mentioned that. I just said a roll back would make us lose levels, but at least we could get those back. If Sega fixed the problem with how they got the weapons and armor unlocked and useable, then there wouldn't be a problem, just lost levels, money and weapons.

All of which can be earned back with a effort.

Looks like I am quitting if it goes as far as FSOD again, I just don't have the time for that kind of crap.

360 here I come, at least when I can actually get one.

It cant be helped. Sega is still a little clueless as to how to work their own programs >.>

It would be nice if some of those hackers arranged some kind of fancy event thing to give those things out at, like a relay race or bruce's competition. Something like that. If they did that, it would actually make what they're doing more interesting (and Sega probably will be more likely to ban them for not only breaking their defenses but making their own 'events' while they're at it, har har)!