Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    the one and only vashspecter

what i notice on the guides is nobody knows where the k wood or kraba wood(sorry i dont spell so well.) can be found.... i'd like this information or any romors about where i can find some on offline extra mode.

damn XD though i could get some info but nobody gives a damn or cares this sucks.....

Do a search in this forum & hopefully you can find the answer.
    Not that no one care, it'd because Offline mode is not popular. It's not played by many here. Most of those who play PSU, play online. You ask for a supposedly rare item offline, that makes it even harder to know. Hopefully, you understand, yeah?
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

oh thank you.... i sould think before i act eh? well i got some leads i could try and do some stuff offline to help others that dont have online or have it but like offline alot. ill try that already lvl 97 offline and i cant pay for online yet.

You have to do What Is In The Ruins. In one of the last areas of Block 2, there is a small spot with 5 boxes. It ONLY appears there & its ULTRA rare. Its rated a 7 star, but, to me its a 10+. Ive only ever found ONE & I definitely need quite a few. Youre going to have to do ALOT of runs just to find one (as will I), but, this is the ONLY place in the game that has it. We offliners got screwed on this area, so just pray for good fortune.

Btw, I know how you feel. Took me quite awhile to find any decent info on this question & ultimately, managed to get the one. Every now & then Ill continue my search for more. GL.

ty for the info!!!! it will be a snap with a lvl 97-98 char. but which ruins? the hard one or easy one? oh i know you can find some good S-rank daggers in the hive from the delseband things the normal ones.

Parum relics. Theyre ONLY there. The runs are easy at a high level. The prob is actually finding the drop where I specified. Spending about 10min on a run for ONE spot & it might not drop gets annoying after awhile. Its going to take time. I gotta start doing some more runs to get those woods. Damn drop rate...grrr...

yeah i see what ypou mean and your mood is need suv weapons? i can hlep you with that there 4 missons that have them and i havent seen any droped yet. theres one in the japanese temple where you have to kell the mech and the desert where you have to kill the mech dude there. anthor one is for tunnel infestation, endurm underground and the 2 best i think is the rufus buster and the launcher personaly. the rufus can dish major ass against the 2nd form of seed magish or the hive boss!2nd form i can dish out abot i think 6000 to damn near 12000 damage and then he'll do his metor attack! ok the missons are cargo train, grove of fanatics, endrum underground, and tunnel infestation. theres 5 suv's that in know of. TY for the info ill get it cus i tried the J-sealed sword and did meny runs so yeah ill get it and the best find i did was the red sword and the red slicer all in 1 run after 20 full runs 2 rooms apart so GL for you to oi hope sometime we can find all the good weapons! oh is there an s rank duel guns and cannon? just wondering if you'd know! btw TY for the info.

I gotta update that. I just need the Rafal & my Cast just cant do it as a Hunter. Been working on my Knuckles PAs & its just too slow. I gotta hurry up & hit 30 on my 2nd PA (1 & 1/2 lvls to go) then its back to Ranger (my default). Then I can sweep the place with rifles & finally get my 5th.

Oh & to me, ppl can call the last boss whatever they want. To me, hes DarkFalz. Period. LOL Its not PS without him!

I believe theres an S cannon in the store. I gotta check. Idk about S for twin handguns of any type. On my Cast, I use rifle, shotgun, & laser cannon for my ranged weps. My other chars have at least 1 type of ranged wep each. I havent tried twin guns of any type or the crossbow yet.

the twin guns are good when there high lvl but suck when there c-rank. and i dont favor the crossbow either. ya i got all 3 kubara woods in like 1 1/2 hours that good now to start to me other kubara products!