Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

I just got my e-mail back from Microsoft (Yay) and they told me to contact them because I guess they wasn't understanding. I just got off the phone with them just 5 minutes ago about my Gaurdian's License.

Well it appears that it is impossible to transfer my Gaurdian's License over to another gamertag.

Now I'm depressed and have to start all over again. x.X

I guess you never know anything unless you asked. And I asked my brother about the whole taking his gamertag..He said no. Soo..Come Febuary..I'll have to start over.

So much for hard work.

Something I never understood...why didn't you just make a free silver account to play?

Hey, experiment with your character as much as you can. You will still have your items and your friends to help you....and those other boys that like to follow you around. Did you try to ask your bro if you could have his gamertag (and just change it)?

hehe, oh well, i bet you will be able to get back up to 37 in no time with the missions we have now^_^ Good luck

Just transfer your items from your current character to your new one when the time comes. Atleast then it won't be a total restart and you should get back up where you were faster.

On 2007-01-16 16:08, Sychosis wrote:
    Something I never understood...why didn't you just make a free silver account to play?
    Well I think we never actually though that the situation would be this bad...that is a good question though. Actually even if she did do that she would have to make another gamertag. You cant transfer gamertags from hardrive to (to memory thingy) hardrive if I'm correct.

So she would still have to go though the same thing I think.

Elitist hybrid. Merged classes can be pricks too!

Restarting is really quite easy, and levelling a new char is simple. Just hop into C rank VoC and MD runs, the exp is best there. It's only the items that are the biggest bind to acquire in PSU.

On 2007-01-16 16:11, Ryogen wrote:
    Well I think we never actually though that the situation would be this bad...that is a good question though. Actually even if she did do that she would have to make another gamertag. You cant transfer gamertags from hardrive to (to memory thingy) hardrive if I'm correct.

So she would still have to go though the same thing I think.
    I think you can just recover the Gamertag to another box.

On 2007-01-16 16:12, -Shimarisu- wrote:
    Restarting is really quite easy, and levelling a new char is simple. Just hop into C rank VoC and MD runs, the exp is best there. It's only the items that are the biggest bind to acquire in PSU.
    Items are no prob at all. Have a friend transfer them for ya. . Your PM is the real problem. Whole new PM, whole new more items to feed it.

Seriously. Remember when I told you about... a month ago that you couldn't transfer your Guardian's License? You could've started up a new Silver gamertag right then and transferred that to your new Xbox. Then starting over wouldn't be so painful