Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

It's been a long time coming. I haven't had luck 3 since getting this game. Strangely enough, the last time we had luck 3 was my birthday.

I wonder what I shall do for my first luck 3 day. Probably solo here and there...

"Say, I must be crazy walking out in these woods alone at night with a horrible mutilation practically around the corner." - Ranger Brad

Solo Omna A, get a super awesome Unit, and sell it for a super high price =). Or try your luck at LLS/FFFS and hope for a Crea Doubles drop. And take this oppurtunity to grind some weapons to +10 or something.

I hear that. I'm pretty sure we've had 3* the least, tied with Male casts. And im talking 3 times in the US to female newman's 8 or 9.

W-W-W-W-WEAPON BREAKER!!!!

The hell if I'll grind anything. I have the worst grinding luck and I don't think +3 will make much of a difference. 90% of my breaks occurred on Very High. Unless someone bestows upon me a plethora of haxeta I'm not wasting my money.

Hmm about Onma A though...If I do happen to get the Quick unit then I'll probably give it away for free.

"Say, I must be crazy walking out in these woods alone at night with a horrible mutilation practically around the corner." - Ranger Brad

woot... I'm sitting on some 8/9 B grinders

It's been good for me. Caseals had 3 luck yesterday (thats my alt), then Newms today (another char), and human males tomorrow (my main!)!

dont you get "no chance of failure" at lvl 3 luck for the first grind?

i got no chance of fail a lvl 0 luck i was hoping i'd get no chance of failure today

About time.. i think it was Thanksgiving when male humans last had 3 luck.

I hope some players I know will help me hunt for Crea Doubles board or something.
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

You already kno...

Yea it is about time...

But I will be trying to get that Power Charge and probably that Crea Double [b]