Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    aka Dr_Montague

It always seems that way. The nice, cute little innocent kid couldn't do anything wrong now, could they? WRONG! I think they are a bunch of little devils that stickp their tongues out, raring to go, but they just run behind their mommy when things look bad. Plus they destroy or ruin EVERYTHING!. I JUST HATE IT! What do you think of little brats?

Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

Its a little sadistic to laugh when they fall on their faces when they run around public places in Heely's, but its the risk they took when they put them on and roll around when their parents aren't looking.

And I can't say too much, I was probably crazy as a kid too.

My little bros used to run headfirst into people at the mall, while imitating E. Honda.

aka Dr_Montague

On 2007-01-17 16:08, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:
    Its a little sadistic to laugh when they fall on their faces when they run around public places in Heely's, but its the risk they took when they put them on and roll around when their parents aren't looking.
    How about when a little kid buys a huge ice cream then falls, splattering it all over them. Then they bawl, making a little lake next to the lake of melted ice cream. I just love to watch that. LOL

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dr_Montague on 2007-01-17 16:11 ]</font>

I saw a little tyke while at work the other day. This little boy (and I mean LITTLE) was walking behind his mother when he noticed a loaf of bread on the floor. He took less than 2 seconds to figure out where the bread went, he then straddled the bread and put it back on the shelf.

Now THAT is a little kid who's getting raised right.

Note: Two loafs of bread stacked end on end would be taller than this little guy.

On 2007-01-17 16:01, Dr_Montague wrote:
    It always seems that way. The nice, cute little innocent kid couldn't do anything wrong now, could they? WRONG! I think they are a bunch of little devils that stickp their tongues out, raring to go, but they just run behind their mommy when things look bad. Plus they destroy or ruin EVERYTHING!. I JUST HATE IT! What do you think of little brats?
    Sounds like my sister (without the destroy/ruining things)

But then again, I don't bother her at all

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Banish on 2007-01-17 16:13 ]</font>

aka Dr_Montague

On 2007-01-17 16:12, Dre_o wrote:

Note: Two loafs of bread stacked end on end would be taller than this little guy.
    Then how the hell did that midget manage to do THAT?

On 2007-01-17 16:14, Dr_Montague wrote:
    On 2007-01-17 16:12, Dre_o wrote:

Then how the hell did that midget manage to do THAT?
    The loaf of bread was on the floor.

It might have been hard for him though...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Banish on 2007-01-17 16:20 ]</font>

Vaguely effeminite DS/Dice weilding Mac using Vamp Wyndham's Avatar

I love little kids. today a litle girl in the hospital kept running over to the water fountain, pressing the button, running to her mom yelling "WATER", then to the fountain again! she could barely walk, and kept falling down. it was so cute. ^_^

My sig disappeared.

aka Dr_Montague

On 2007-01-17 16:20, Oran1324 wrote:
    I love little kids. today a litle girl in the hospital kept running over to the water fountain, pressing the button, running to her mom yelling "WATER", then to the fountain again! she could barely walk, and kept falling down. it was so cute. ^_^
    Now only if that little brat drowned in it. hee hee heh heh

you mean little, little kids, right?
    like 6 year olds, etc?
    GOOD

YOU ALL UNDERSTAND MY PAIN OF WORKING IN A VOULENTEER GROUP ON A PARENTS NIGHT OUT.
    It's called leaders, its a YMCA thing, as my mom works at the one here, I am there often anyways.

I r i s - 13X -VaDewearl (3X)