Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Huney sketch

Badass HUnewearls (even if not meant to be?) are always welcome

Very nice drawing, good to see some more HUney love.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Call me if theres any E-Drama

beautiful.
    But they scare me

Lol, well i always chose the eye patch huney face because i saw hunewerals as a character that is a little rough aroun the edges. I mean come on, they're newmans, newmans are genrally weak, but HUneys have the balls to go off and swing a sword lol. They have to be bad ass! (I would draw a
    foney a little more cutsie though, not so tough)

On 2007-01-22 11:46, HUnewearl_Meira wrote:
    Stickied.

Hey, thanks!

But...you sure that's fair to the other artists? I just had a sticky somethin like a week or two ago (which from the looks is a featured for the day or whatever) why not give the attention to one of the other artists? I've seen some pretty nice works lately, some aren't as good as others but looin at their skill level from previous works some people really busted @ss on their work.

Not tryin to say i don't like the attention...but others are here too

Never look back, never forget

Stickied is stickied. The others have a chance next week. You're right somehow, but I think that's not your decision *shrug*

Great work although. I like the way Pure holds her Soul Eater

Yeah i guess that's true, but i guess i'm weird about it...i have one of my online galleries at Devianart, and there are A LOT of artists with some serious skills that i can only dream to obtain right now...and they get these daily deviation things all the time. I think, "What aboutm y friend that drew that bad @ss picture last week?" I always think he did a great job. While he isn't at the same level as these other artists, he still did a great job for his skills...you know.

GLad ya like the pic.

On 2007-01-22 12:08, burning_card wrote:

Hey, thanks!

But...you sure that's fair to the other artists? I just had a sticky somethin like a week or two ago (which from the looks is a featured for the day or whatever) why not give the attention to one of the other artists? I've seen some pretty nice works lately, some aren't as good as others but looin at their skill level from previous works some people really busted @ss on their work.

Not tryin to say i don't like the attention...but others are here too
    I've got one criteria and 8 guidelines for picking the weekly mini-Fan Art Spotlight.

• The Criteria:
    • The artwork must be based on a Phantasy Star game.

The Guidelines:
    • Threads where the image is immediately visible are prefered (image is included in the thread rather than linked, and is also very near to the top of the original post).
    • New artists' threads have high priority.
    • Threads higher on the forum topic list when I look for a thread to sticky are more likely to be chosen.
    • Threads with low view/post counts are given greater priority.
    • Especially creative works are given very high priority.
    • Threads that have been stickied previously are prefered to not be re-stickied, but may be stickied again in the unlikely event that all other works on the first page have already been stickied.
    • Threads that demonstrate that an artist has greatly improved their skill are given priority.
    • If I simply want to see more of the kind of work that the thread showcases, it is very likely to be stickied. This is very high priority.

That last guideline is the reason why pictures of my own characters are virtually garanteed to be stickied.

If there's a particular thread that you have in mind that you think should be stickied this week instead of yours, then by all means, PM me a link to it, and I'll switch it.

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016

Okay, i see how the guidelines are. I've got a good one i saw the other day thougj, i thought it was just awesome (the style of the work was amazing.

I'll send you a PM of it if i can find it.