Keep in mind, the update from last night stated there were changes made to PM's so this may be for all of them.

Anywho, when I logged on, I knew I had to try one of the PM's so I went in the shop and picked 452 first since I thought the Lightning / Support combo would be neat. I fed her the item (just like you'd feed it other things to level up) and was on my way with a brand spankin new GH-452.

I took her for a test drive in Linear Line, and everything seemed ok. She's not madam spam-alot with Resta like 450, but it was still good for my tastes. And she cared a Rod and two Wands which had a combonation of Zonde, Razonde, Gizonde, and Resta. I was a little disappointed that there was no Zoldeel, but I was ok... until it happened.

We were tackling a group of Deljabans, and suddenly her Rod was gone, she was raising her hand for something and she started talking. I was trying to contemplate why it looked so familiar, but I didn't have enough time to react. GH-452 was using an SUV... and it made me wet myself.

Considering it was a PM using it, I thought the damage wasn't too bad. It was a series of damage ranging from 240 to 260, and was the SUV which launches bombs into the air that explode everywhere, so enemies were left burning and crispy for a few moments. Throughout the duration of the mission, my PM used the SUV three times, and was overall a very good buddy.

Unless someone else posts more info before I get home tonight, I'll be trying out GH-451 later on and posting my findings.

Edit: see below pics for information on GH-451

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Spellbinder on 2007-01-18 10:30 ]</font>