Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Elitist hybrid. Merged classes can be pricks too!

On 2007-01-19 07:07, Gojin wrote:
    HELL NO! canceling my account! and my stuff will disapear into the void, and I'll play offline mode, online people suck anyway
    Are you retarded? Quitting over a pissy little glitch like this?

It doesn't effect the economy seriously anyway, if everybody does it, everybody has the same money. If everybody can't do it, everybody has the same money.

The only thing this bothers me for is S ranks, and we don't have many yet anyway.

I’m sorry but a lot of the female clothes make the characters look too old in my opinion. The "Karawai one-piece" made my character look like the Aunt Jemima lady. It felt like I was playing a space pilgrim. Don’t get me wrong I like this game as much as the next player, but I need way more variety.

Now I am sorry that a lot of you people don’t like the idea of me customizing the look of my character the way I see fit. I just don’t believe the look of my character is anyone else’s concern. I really don’t see a problem, as long as I am not hurting the gaming space or any of the players. I did not steal any of the clothes and as far as I can tell I did not have any form of unfair advantage over other players. To assume how my character was dressed gave me a way around the games difficulty settings sounds absurd.

Would you tell someone on you on the street how to dress?

But That's Just My Opinion. I Could Be Wrong.

This is Glitch is still working on Xbox 360.

Dancing Blades, Whirling Whips Maridia's Avatar

I just wish we had gotten to play with the glitch for longer than several days. ._.

The glitch made my characters look better- without it, I don't think they look anywhere near as good. Shame, but eh, if it had to be fixed, nothing I can do about it.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Celestial Knight of Azure Flames zandra117's Avatar
    My soul is in Gurhal while my heart is on Ragol

It uses a different method on the 360, on the 360 it shows the clothes as unequipped while the clothing textures are still on your character while the pc/ps2 variation made clothing actually multiequip. The 360 friends list variation still works and is harmless while the 360 standby variation was patched because it could allow multiequipped armor units.
    "Thol-Falz, tes par rel diemed. Tes syr, weh yi ryukad te reli, rel ken rel obid." Dark Force, your shrine is finished. Your sword, who you returned to reality, is able to be wielded.

"Berserker like" character of, let say, the size of Leo with no shirt and Axe or Sword looked cool.

On a side note, about the "good ridance" posts, I guess Gojin was just trying to be fun with his post.

Well WTF... why would they remove this patch?
    I just realized... Sega probably wanted to fix this because they didn't want people buying parts of clothing sets, because whole clothing sets cost more and hence taking longer play time to save up to buy meaning more profit for them. Also since the swimsuits cost so little, anyone could buy them practically. This is the only thing I could think of, and it's idiotic. God forbid we're allowed to make do with what Sega gave us.

Whoever said let this fad die, well, it's just as bad as any other fad. As soon as a new set is released everyone's going to have it, I don't see how this is any different.

When I logged on this morning, I started without pants...