Thread: %'s

Been curious about this... (if it needs to go to gameplay discussion then move it's appropriate there). What's the highest % for the element on a weapon?

Some say 50% is max on PS2 from what I heard from my friends, but on Xbox360 (yes I have both)... I have seen a ice axe at 64%. Then another friend told me he made a C wpn at 90% but he tried to grind it to 5, but it broke at 4.

I have seen the 64% ice axe. Your opinions?

MMMmmm Nice!!!

ugh.......well, I came across this tidbit of info on the subject..........supposedly if your pm's battle stats are above 50% then whatever percent that is what the weapon has the chance of making it's elemental percent.......battle stat 60....chance of getting a 60% ice, fire, etc..is now possible...

Maybe a glitch, although I have heard other people saying the same thing on Xbox. AFAIK I've only seen 50% weapons, nothing higher. Offline you can exceed the 50% cap.

On 2007-01-19 17:29, DarkSeph wrote:
    ugh.......well, I came across this tidbit of info on the subject..........supposedly if your pm's battle stats are above 50% then whatever percent that is what the weapon has the chance of making it's elemental percent.......battle stat 60....chance of getting a 60% ice, fire, etc..is now possible...
    how does it explain that i synthed 24% elemental weaponry before my PM was even able to work up battle levels?
    「愛と空の女王様」を言でもいい。 We are Heroes. This is what we do!

the one and only vashspecter

well anyone can get a high % i have a 60% light sulvts edge sorry if i spell it wrong. but i dont think the production lvl is a part for mine is less then the ranged status. so in this case i think its a random % but lvl's could play a role for i was lvl 100 when i did this. my ice double sabler has 27% ice at about lvl 20-35. i could be wrong but it could also play a role. i think that well maybe theres a system like how melee damage is culculated wtih lvl, lvl production, and possible random number system. yeah this sounds like this is messed up but it could work in a small way.

Offline the cap is around 90%

Online its 50%

xbox 360 PSU ftw.

rena-ko: I think they are sayng the only way to get above 50 is to have a b.stat above 50

I have never seen a weapon over 50%, and I shop the shops periodically. Perhaps these 360 folks mean offline?

I'll check if my friend has that ice axe still... he probably sold it for more meseta. I'll take a snapshot if I see one with my camera.

Well axes are online only so it be be possible have a % over 50% online.

the one and only vashspecter

ya you see i only have offline but its possible. ill do some test to see what does make a factor in this.

now about the offline folk and 360 thing. you know that some things are different in both versions. but idk what is true about anything.