I don't know what weapons are worth the hassle, nor do I know which bullets are even that great. Could someone enlighten me, please? I was planning on using something for a palette, as follows:

Rifle
    Rifle
    Grenade Launcher
    Grenade Laucher/Laser Cannon
    Twin Handgun
    Twin Handgun

Not entirely sure if that's really a great set-up, but eh..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RyukiZero on 2007-01-20 01:37 ]</font>

Dragon God

I'd drop the 2nd Grenade and put in a melee weapon of some sort, there are odd times when I want to use a melee weapon, very odd but does happen occasionally. My pallet is as follows, if u want any idea:

Rifle
    Rifle
    Shotgun
    Grenade/Laser/Twin Handgun
    Twin Handgun
    Spear or Saber/xbow

Well for a Fortegunner, most important bullet PAs would be

Rifle:
    Burn
    Freeze
    Virus
    Choose whatever fits ur fancy, personally I have all 6

For the rest, definately get freeze at least, ice is so very useful XD, and the rest of the bullets you can learn as w/e.

Personally I have all my rifle ammo, since they're just about handy anywhere, control SE PAs for my twins and shotgun. I have a few misc PAs; 2 for my Grenade and Freeze for my Laser, fire and ice on my xbow.

Rifle
    Shotgun
    Grenade Launcher/Laser
    Twin handgun
    Rifle
    Saber/dagger, Handgun

the above would be my setup if I wasn't levelling PA Bullets. And good thing no one included teh Mechgun

the PA Bullets, it's actually up to you preferences since i carry all 6 types for each firearm I have.

The laser's usefulness only comes when enemies of 3-5 are in-line for the laser. makes the shot worth it...

Grenades give stun or knockdown on the targets it hits. Great for large mobs like vil de bears, kogg Nad since they stagger or get knocked over.

Shotguns at lv21 can hit 5 targets at once in a wide angle and you can do almost 1000+ damage up close with the opposite element.

Rifles...they're really nice to have and give support fire and distract enemies to your location so the Hunters can chew them up.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ashley50 on 2007-01-20 03:14 ]</font>

This is what I currently have. Let me know if it's good:

Burn Rifle
    Shock Rifle
    Dark Twins
    Frozen Twins
    Groundnade Launcher
    Lightnade Launcher

Sounds good to me~

If most cases, fGs only uses their Rifles for SEs, flinching annoying enemies or sniping bosses/abusing terrian in low man parties/solo, and Twins, Shotguns, or Xbows for actual damage. Meaning it's rare that someone has Rifle in EVERY element past lv.21..or even lv.11. Burn/Infect Bullets are usually enough since their BAs are already strong and their DoTs ability makes for their slightly lower damage vs. a "netural" enemy. Freeze lv.4 is like a universal support bullet compared to having seperate Shock and Silence bullets, holds enemies in place for Techers to spam their techs more easily or Fortefighters to spam Axe PA and you can lockdown those relics minibosses with it. The only reason people had Burn lv.21+ though is because there wasn't anything else before the update....since Infect seems to be the new king DoT you could probably just skip on Burn but that's up to you how you go about with Rifle PAs. They level VERY, VERY slow.

I haven't seen anyone with a lv.21+ Light Bullet so I don't know how useful that is compared to the standard Burn/Infect and Freeze Rifle Bullet choices among fGs.

Twins, Shotgun, and Xbow (past lv.11) levels up so quickly that it's easy to have all elements of those guns leveled up to 21+ for maximum element damage.

If you're going to use a Grenade Gun, you're going to need at least 3 (they don't all have be on your pallette). Don't worry about getting the ubers, 8* is fine, even even the 7* is ok for the money since GGs goes through PP so fast even with fG's PP bonuses. All you care about with the GG is knockdown/flinching ability vs. bigger mobs. The lv.SE3 on it is nice but I rather use Xbows for SE3 crowd spread so I just stuck the two DoT PAs on it, Burn and Infect, I figure I may as well add extra damage via DoT when I actually hit a mob with them and their some of the stronger GG PAs anyways.

Laser Cannon 9 times out of 10 sucks in most party situtations. If you party with some nice HUs that doesn't spam knockback PAs and keeps the mobs in a nice cluster**** then it's great, otherwise it's mainly a better solo weapon than a party weapon.
    The Storm Is About To Rage
    Ship 9
    Male Human - HU65 | FI64 | BR65
    Female Newman - FO65 | HU40 | TE65 | FI65 | BR65 | RA33
    Female Cast - RA65 | GU65 | HU65 | BR47

I find your lack of shotguns disturbing.

Here's my setup

Rifle
    Rifle
    Rifle
    Shotgun
    Shotgun
    Laser Cannon

Weapon/Elemental setup

Phantom Rifle - Fire lv26, SE4
    Phantom Rifle - Ice lv26, SE4
    Phantom Rifle - Dark lv17, SE3
    Shigga Bines - Ice lv30, SE2
    Shigga Boma - Lightening, lv30, SE2
    (Also have Earth lv24, Light lv9, which I change in/out as needed)
    Laser Cannon, Fire lv10, SE1. I only use this in rare line/cluster situations.

Armor
    Phantom Line
    Mega/Power
    SUV - Sturm/Rafal Buster

This setup works perfectly for me, although Grenade Launcher is probably a better choice overall instead of Laser Cannon. Definetly focus on leveling the weapons you have S rank access to, especially the rifles since they take much longer.

Shotguns are like Swords.

I find them overrated and un-needed.

A Rappy is for life, not just for christmas.

Rifle
    Rifle
    Rifle
    Nade launcher
    Twin handguns
    mech/pistol ~ dagger/saber

thats my usual setup, im a heavy rifle user so have ice/fire/dark/light 21+
    Not a fan of shottys at all thus why none in pallette.
    i keep spare rifles / twins and nades on me also incase needed.

On 2007-01-20 23:54, RyukiZero wrote:
    Shotguns are like Swords.

I find them overrated and un-needed.
    If 1200 a shot point blank is overrated, then I'll gladly use an overrated gun. My Phantom rifles cry in the presence of a 9* Shigga Bines going off. Shotty is getting a 10% atp boost as well so they'll be EVEN STRONGER (rawr)

http://pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?t...7&forum=20&175

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: EC_Subbie on 2007-01-21 14:14 ]</font>

I don't doubt the power of a shotty, I just dislike them in general XD;