Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Zelutos's thread is a clan thread, not only would i never read that whole thing, or even the latest pages...but i would assume its not what im looking for cause it for a clan. what about someone who just wants to just find 1 person to quest with, a team mate that you would trust with your life. thats what im lookin for

another thing, is that most of the threads here haven't been posted on for weeks. and most likely if someone were to reply, it would be in vain

for me, i have a very strict shedule for playing PSU. i work mon-fri, and my weekends are spoken for. and i have rotating shifts, and every day when i get home from work i turn on my PS2 and PC, and connect to the internet and PSU. i have it on pretty much all the time im home. i usually just synth stuff and sit on my bed when im not in. its hard to find somebody that is consistant

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SuperRygar on 2007-01-24 11:20 ]</font>
    ----PS2 Player----
    Rygar - Level 170 - Beast - AF / FF / PT
    Zelda - Level 103 - Newman - FT / AT

On 2007-01-24 11:10, SuperRygar wrote:
    Zelutos's thread is a clan thread, not only would i never read that whole thing, or even the latest pages...but i would assume its not what im looking for cause it for a clan. what about someone who just wants to just find 1 person to quest with, a team mate that you would trust with your life. thats what im lookin for

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SuperRygar on 2007-01-24 11:20 ]</font>
    Are you saying we're untrustworthy? Out of the regular posters I haven't seen a single nasty person. You're certainly welcome to ask someone in the URR, I don't see why they'd outright turn you down.

On 2007-01-24 20:44, ForceOfBrokenGlass wrote:

Are you saying we're untrustworthy? Out of the regular posters I haven't seen a single nasty person. You're certainly welcome to ask someone in the URR, I don't see why they'd outright turn you down.
    Certainly not! But its a clan, im already part of a clan...kinda. Im not trying to unite a bunch of people to group together. Im not really trying to do anything. I've posted here befoer and never got a response, and when i did, there was no follow up by that person. I want a partner. someone who would do runs with me whenever we're both online. and match classes efficiently and not suck and get hit alot. someone who doesnt rush off to the next room without me, or when their buff is gone come get more. im getting kind of bored going around by myself, and everybody is so gung-ho on getting to the top and im here for the experience of putting myself in my characters shoes and enjoying the game. ill prolly never get to the highest level, or get the best weapons. hell im still using C rank weapons at level 41. im having the best time outta everybody i bet! there's still so much possibility for me in this game, where-as most people dont have much higher to go. i need someone who has the same mentality and will keep the same pace as me. im beginning to think im the only one...why must my friend be so into FFXI. that son of a B

if anybody wants to meet up, add me to your msn. my email address is listed and im always online when im home

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SuperRygar on 2007-01-25 09:19 ]</font>
    ----PS2 Player----

yikes....*wind whistles by*
    ----PS2 Player----

I stop in at least 3 times a day. I also check out Tech Support, which is also pretty dead, good luck getting any real help there.

Anyway, yeah...

Yo, mad support...drink a quart then bamboo Itchee's Avatar

I post here every now and then...
    Itchee: PSP2 - RAcast

I'll help donate to the cause....

Threads goin by....

I just made a post, so I guess I'm qualitied to post here as well.