Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I am sorry for asking these question XD i made a kubara topic before... but what's all this Crea craze??

They supposedly grind very well? o.o... A guess XD

.. is that a fact or speculation? there arn't A grinders yet!

Crea weapons all have a penchant for hitting one more mob then the weapon type normaly allows. Example a Crea Saber will hit 2 enemies at once in stead of one. And the grind thing we will find once the A grindres come out.

still... i think they are over rated... i had the priviledge of using Creva-zashi 20% ice... not that great...

The Twin Crea Saber hits for half a regular 8* on neutral enemies. Keep in mind that you're hitting two targets at once, so it evens out.

If you use it on a solo mob i'll beat you with a garden hose. Group only please.

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

I speculate that they should grind well. Being able to hit a few more mobs shouldn't be the only reason why creas that are race-specific and are 7*'s.

There may be more to it than just that. Maybe their bonus with some other armor+weapon set may be superior? Hmm... We'll just have to wait for our A grinders or maybe get info from one of the JP players who has grinded theirs~

If the multiple hit count is the only reason, then of course they are overrated XD

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dj_SkyEpic on 2007-01-25 01:06 ]</font>

even if you hit 2 at once... i spam dagger PA anyways... and it hits more than one...

I believe in that case, the Crea would hit even more than your PA would allow. A Creasaud, for example, using Tornado Break could hit more than 3 enemies at a time.

Crea Dagger is great adding another target/hit in on PA. Great with Morbu and Buten. Assumingly Crea Weapon will grind as good as Kubaras....don't know yet