I've had the PS2 version since release day and some things bothered me, mainly the massive slowdown and using a USB keyboard can be annoying during battle, or whenever you don't feel like putting the controller down to talk. I got a 360 a week ago and bought PSU today for it and sold my PS2 version.

Now, I haven't made an account for it to start playing, should I hold off till next weekend to start playing so I can get the Sonic Statue? Do I just play the demo on the 3rd and make a full account that day or the next? And I've already been playing the demo on my 360, does that automatically disqualify me
since I didn't make the character on the 3rd and 4th?

Do I get free days again like I did when I first registered for the PS2 version, or will the Sega Billing site just see me as a returning customer?

Also, about this expansion disc, has it been confirmed yet that it will be a PSUv2 type thing, where it's the original game with new material, or will the original game be required? I haven't opened the game yet, so if it's gonna be the original plus more, I'll take it back and wait it out.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Luriden on 2007-01-27 21:23 ]</font>